Have they made a Open world survival realistic zombie apocalypse game?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by IdHitItTwice, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Dead island is a joke.

Complete crap.

If your level is low, you could swing a heavy sword and won't do damage whatsoever, say the zombie level was high. Not logical whatsoever.

Shitty game.

Still, nazi zombies has the best feel, wish it was more realistic in terms of enviroment.

2. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']I liked Left 4 Dead 2 a lot, especially being the zombies online. I ought to go buy that game, it's probably quite cheap now[/quote]

Do a lot of people still play that online?

3. I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure it was the last one to come out so I'd assume there must be a somewhat decent community left

4. Oh snap I just thought of another game you might like with zombies: Dead Rising

5. i enjoyed dead island. its the closest thing we have to a realistic zombie game

6. #27 TesseLated, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE40uK1KcbA]Zombie Apocalypse - Simulation Gameplay & Commentary - YouTube[/ame]

arma 2

fun w helicopter

7. I loved that game, but when I finished it and it wanted me to replay the game with the same character...fuck. that

8. If you had a PC I would say get STALKER, its got some areas with zombies in it, although not everywhere. Its a damn fun game though

9. #30 Deleted member 519964, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

10. Dead Frontier was pretty fun when I checked it out. Never really got far in it though. Explore, kill and loot.

11. yo dude have I got the game for you, just have to wait till it;s out but this is exactly what you are looking for.

Undead Labs » Class3

I have been waiting for sooooooooo long

12. [quote name='"maorichamp"']yo dude have i got the game for you, just have to wait till it;s out but this is exactly what you are looking for.

undead labs » class3

i have been waiting for sooooooooo long[/quote]

they need to take allllllllll my money. that's exactly what I want

13. Omg that game looks fn amazing

14. There's a series of little flash games called Last Stand. They started out pretty simple but the latest one, Union City, was pretty good. They have the right idea, I think.

15. Dead Space, perhaps?

It's not exactly a zombie game, but plays out very much like a survival-horror zombie game. Just trying to offer you some variety and something different. It also has a sequel. They are both great, scary games.

Fun to play baked too.

16. They are making a walking dead game. Hopefully its not about being on a farm...

17. The zombie genre is kind of getting overmilked in my opinion. It's hard to make a zombie game and be original. It's the same with movies. They all basically consist of survivors trying to not get eaten by zombies. The only difference in each movie/game is who gets eaten, where their eaten, and when.

Now that I think about it, I don't really think I've ever seen a zombie movie or played a zombie game that had a happy ending to it o_o

Don't get me wrong, I love zombie games and movies, I'm just saying it's real hard to make an original game without going completely out of your way in order to make the game look different from every other zombie game/movie out there

18. [quote name='"DeJesus885"']

Now that I think about it, I don't really think I've ever seen a zombie movie or played a zombie game that had a happy ending to it o_o

[/quote]

Zombie land had a happy ending. Happy as could be expected at least.