Have they found the cure for cancer?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luvs2splooj, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Just a thought. We all know 'they' take in a lot of money for cancer research. Is it possible they've found a cure but are hiding it or delaying releasing it to the public?

2. All donations for Cancer Research go directly to David Rockefeller who is hiding the cure for cancer in a vault underground.

3. It's in a corked bottle, floating around the Pacific.

4. Probably....

They want shit that they can make money off of.... If they found a cure for cancer, half of the rx pills that they perscribe to patients wouldn't be perscribed....

It's like an ever lasting phone battery....they invented one, but can't release it or have company's sell it because they want you too use the electricity to charge your phone or buy a new battery if it breaks.

Just my one cent I out in.

5. lol. The cureS for cancer are everywhere. And they are suppressed all around the world. Cancer has been mystified way too much. It is a degenerative illness and it is cured by one simple step - alkalizing the blood. Hindu texts thousands of years old state the same thing. Our scientists agree. Of course, there is not enough research because governments don't sponsor cancer cures that cannot be patented. Simple Business.

6. yes.. it is possible. and it is happening.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s[/ame]

7. Yeah I'm sure a cure has already been developed...I remember reading this book in university about pharmacy companies...well in it a former scientist for a well known rx company disclosed how a new medicine had been developed to treat certain cancers...which could potentially save lives that otherwise would have been lost due to the current available treatment not being as effective...simple right let the new drug out nope the directors of this rx company decided enough money had not been made off the older drug so they held back the release of the new better one... It's no puzzle I mean the person at the top of the FDA is always from a revolving door of former high ranking rx company employees

8. i think they have the cure but they're making more money off treatments...

9. I surely hope it is. Tired of hearing about people dieing from this horrible disease.

10. lets take care of herpes first

11. Some. Not all cancers work the same way, unfortunately.

12. To "cure" cancer we have to prevent it, cancer isn't some crazy unstoppable disease that we all just suddenly get one day, *cancer is a buildup of foreign cells, which then turn into what we call tumors, *(not the official definition), "cancer" is caused by environmental pollutants, from the air we breathe, food we eat, products we use etc.etc., but obviously we're not going to be told something like this, because there is one simple fix, and that would put many conglomerates out of business.... that one simple fix is look to nature, use natural products, eat natural, organic food, not some weird imitation with clever marketing to make you believe this product is "all natural"... its no surprise that the pharmaceuticals people use, are all derived from plants found in nature, then turned into some frakenpill that claims to "relieve" you of your ailments.

The "cure" to cancer is all around us, as Sacerdotal said, but the mainstream way of thinking totally shuns that, and leads the public to believe all these "health nuts" are full of crap and natural healing doesn't work, so just keep taking those zyrtecs, mucinex, or whatever else the commercials tell us.

Personally I'm feeling a shift in society's way of thinking, more and more people are realizing these things, and the conspiracies of yesterday are becoming the realities of today.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dib2-HBsF08&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

13. i read somewhere that there was some doctor in africa, who could cure almost any type of cancer, but it was really exspensive, ...100 thousand or something near that.

obviously the doctors dont want people to know about this

14. of course they have, are you joking?

but it will never be released, they make too much money off of cancer research donations and dying people.

15. #15 Carl Weathers, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Herp derp. What an original theory. As someone has already mentioned, there are all types of cancers. There will never be a single cure to all cancer.

Some cancers are well controlled by drugs on the market. Others aren't. Many are basically a ticket to the nearest hospice (typically those that go undetected till they're phase III/IV, or those that are multi-drug resistant type cancers).

Imatinib has a high success rate in curing patients... so if one can make it onto the market, I'm sure others would follow.

There is also T-cell therapies. I made a thread about it a while back. That appears to be a highly promising treatment/cure for people with haematological cancers, still in its infancy.

Finding the cure would make you money, hence why so many pharmaceutical companies dedicate a nice chunk of their R&D budget to cancer therapies. Believing that there is a conglomerate of evil-doers making money by withholding the "cure to cancer" is illogical, on so many levels, that it saddens me inside to know that so many people believe it is true. Such a deficit in human intelligence is undoubtedly related to the fact that we're still struggling to advance science to a point where cancer is no longer a death ticket.

16. #16 Storm Crow, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate

[/FONT]"When McAllister and Desprez exposed the cells to cannabidiol in a petri dish, the cells not only stopped acting "crazy" but they also started to revert to a normal state. Both scientists were shocked......The researchers stressed cannabidiol works only on cancer cells that have these high levels of ID-1 and these do not include all cancerous tumors but, rather, aggressive, metastatic cells. But they've found such high levels in leukemia, colorectal, pancreatic, lung, ovarian, brain and other cancers."

Then there is this about CBD- (angiogenesis is the formation of new blood vessels that feed the tumor and support its overly-rapid growth.)

CANNABIDIOL INHIBITS ANGIOGENESIS BY MULTIPLE MECHANISMS
    [FONT=&quot](abst – 2012) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple... [Br J Pharmacol. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

Would anyone care to venture a guess what just might happen if a tumor were repeatedly injected with CBD? :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

17. [​IMG]

I'm glad you said it, so I don't have to. Great post.

Regarding your opening sentence: I remember seeing a doctor or scientist being interviewed on TV at least 20 years ago, and he said back then that there would never be "a" cure for cancer; they would pick away at it bit by bit, because the cancers are different and treatments will be different.

Also, your point about making money on a cure: Of course, this is so obvious. Aside from that, anyone who found "a" cure would instantly be recognized world-wide, would get an automatic Nobel, and would go down in every history book from here on out. Who wouldn't want that fame?

To think this is all a big conspiracy is beyond silly. It would involve, literally, tens of millions of people from your family doctor, to nurses, researchers, lab technicians, drug companies, biologists, oncologists, blah blah, covering the entire civilized planet.

Anyone who believes that must also believe the moon is made of green cheese. (oh wait . . . the astronauts really didn't land there in 1969, the film was shot out in "Area 51" where they've got all the space aliens. So, maybe the moon really is made of green cheese . . . ? [​IMG] )

I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but you need to get a grip on reality.

18. I think you forgot which section we're in.

19. SPOT ON BROTHER! your sig too! amen.

20. When I worked at the nursing home a resident told me that he knew a women that died an god have her the cure to cancer. He said it had to do something with purest water. He said she came back to life an started to tell people and word got to the high medical cancer corporations and the corps hired mafia people to kill the man. And he got shot couple days later. Then I got done cleaning his ass and left.