Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have Question need answers...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sabian, Mar 20, 2010.

1. I have smoked weed only twice. The latest was march break. A stranged phenonenon has been happening to me. On march break my and my friends smoked at like 10am. We were high until like 1:00 (and we only had like half a joint!). So after I sobered up I went home. Around 8:00 I started to feel high again, without even smoking anymore since that morning. I wasnt super high, but it lasted until 1 in the morning (THAT A SIX HOUR HIGH WTF ). I couldn't get to sleep very well.

Has anyone heard of something like that happening before? I;ve done extensive research before I first tried it nd I've never heard of this.

And the story continues....

I was at a friends house just TODAY, there was a bunch of people over and we started playing monopoly. It didn't take to long before I was getting uneasy and started to feel buzzed. I don't know how this is happening two weeks later and I really need some advice. I've already decided that im never smoking weed again, we just don't mix well.

2. maybe derealization

3. yea uhhh its all in your head broski

4. yeah but probably this

5. Yeah it is most likely completely in your head. There is no way you can just magically become high weeks after you last smoked.

6. oh my god..
    you found superweed?!! thats like the dankest shit ever. i heard they grow it inside a volcano in vietnam. you stay high for 3weeks....!!

no seriously though maybe its just because your a lightweight and you liked the feeling so your happyly remembering it and feeling it? i dunno mang:confused:

7. Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. It's all in your head.

8. I telling you guys, I passed out once in the middle of the night for an unrealted reason. This was a month after the first time I smoked. When I was coming back I was high for like 5 seconds, I knew it was the same, it was distinctive.

Right now I don't feel any "physical disconnection", but my mind is uneasy....

9. You're just stressing, smoke some weed and relax.

10. Sounds like you should consult a doctor about how you're being light headed randomly. You knew it was the same as being high, yet you've been high twice. Look dude, you're wrong. You were not high, instead you may want to Google up reasons why you'd be feeling off..

11. Adrenaline. You say you're getting uneasy, you start worrying, adrenaline kicks up, and you get a feeling similar to the anxiety phase that some people get with a pot high. Since you don't seem to like being high, you probably associate this anxiety feeling with it even though it's something else.

Do you have panic attacks at all?

12. Well than go see a doctor. Associating it with weed is just stupid. That would be like me saying "Whoa I smoked a cigarette a month ago, and I today I felt lightheaded!" damn those tricky cigarettes!

13. well has anyone ever lit up, been high, sobered down, and been high afterward? :/

14. No. I don't think anyone has in the history of bud...There HAS however, been a couple of times that I've smoked, chilled for a bit and it kicked in like 20 mins later really hardcore..but thats about it

15. That's impossible lol.. it's just in your head and your freakin out about it.

Smoke some more to chill out lol.

16. go see a doctor and get weed prescribed to you because of your condition lol

17. Lol me too. When Im around alot of people at a party i feel like im kinda high sometimes, from like lack of oxygen or some shit because of so many people im guessing. I really dont know. I doubt its pot-related though.

And it's all in your head.

18. first one or two times, same thing happened to me, especially when I listened to music that we had listened to high. that stopped happening real fuckin quick though, which is too bad.

19. when i first started smoking everynight i felt high 24/7 it was great. you just don't have very much, or any tolerance. smoke some more?

20. When I first started smoking sometimes I would feel "high" randomly during the day, I accepted it though because I was like COOL I FEEL HIGH. That only happened like twice though so I'm pretty sure it was placebo, or I was just tired or something. This was about 4 years ago when I started smoking, now I have never gotten it again (unfortunately:p).

A lot of people are saying to go see a doctor, but if you are really concerned I would say go see a psychologist, they'll work with you more and the main thing I could think that could cause this is anxiety (very common). Just try to relax and if you do feel like you're high again and you haven't had any marijuana record the experience because it could be helpful for the psychologist and you to feel your best.

Good luck bro, you'll be fine:wave: