Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have oil but no bud, how am i gonna smoke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamblacha, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Ok so I just went to go pick up some bud. Turned out my guy was dry but had just made a batch of oil out of a couple pounds of clippings. So i decided to get some of that instead. I ate some of it about 2 hours ago strait and am the effects and just now really starting to kick in. Ive decided I wanna smoke some of it now to speed up the process a bit!

This is where my problem lays. How am I to smoke this oil if i have no bud? I cant load a bowl and put a dab on top. Ive thought about scraping some resin just enough to cover the hole in the bowl and then putting some on top, but im not sure how well thats gonna work. Any suggestions?

2. You could stick it on a screen.

3. get a piece of aluminum foil and put your dab on it. Hold a light under the foil so that it starts smoking. Inhale the smoke through a straw. :smoke:

4. trade some oil for some bud

5. This may or may not make you feel like you're smoking meth.

6. hahaha it looks and sounds bad but works!

7. Get two butter knifes.
    Put oil of the end of one knife.
    Heat the other knife up on the stove.
    Press hot knife against oil.
    Use either a straw, or a bottle that was cut in half to inhale the smoke.

8. Get some papers, break em up, roll them into balls, load the bowl with them and top it with the oil. :smoke: Sounds nasty, and it probably will be, but that's what I would do. :D

9. Do this, even if you dont smoke cigarettes. Put it on the coal at the end of the cig and suck in the smoke that streams up, its called a streamer!

10. If it's actual oil it shouldn't be that hard to figure out how to smoke it

Stick it on the side of the bowl or something

11. Oil someone's buds!

12. 1. Get a butter knife
    2. Stick in between electric stove element on max
    3. Get a pin
    4. Dip oil on pin
    5. Rub pin on burning butter knife
    6. Collect the smoke with mouth or cut in half bottle.

God is it fun to smoke oil this way. =) In fact, I think any other method of smoking it seems wasteful...

13. Ignore all above, its quite simple, assuming you dont have a ti pad or a dome just fill youre bowl with ash from youre ash tray a cig whatever. drip the oil on top and smoke like that. works perfect. doesnt waste as much as what some people have suggested doesnt look like youre chasing the dragon and well...its easy.

14. I can't imagine putting my oil on ashes... haha, man, talk about a horrible taste and even worse if it's a dry pipe.

15. Smear it on a regular cig. We use to call them opium joints in Korea.

16. Take tin foil or a screen and put it on that if u put it on tin foil it should work just don't poke big holes

17. Hot knife it and use a bottle with the bottom cut off. No waste if ur good and one hell of a hit ;)

18. #18 bamblacha, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    Well honestly from the oil i ate earlier i dont need to smoke any now. it really kicked in and I got plenty high haha.

I like the hot knife idea but i dont think my roommates would appreciate that. Wouldnt the foil be bad for me? This is for future reference now

19. #19 Laith, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    It truely does not leave any marks, and you can just use the same butter knife over and over. The ashes you can wipe off with some tissue paper. Unless they don't like to see you smoke, there's not gonna be a problem. (Though I always blow the smoke out my fan when hotknifing, so the smell's also no problem.)

And I personally do not think foil will kill you, but I do think it can cause Alzheimers. So I would never ever risk it. I'd wait to get some buds, rather than do that.

20. We are talking about cannabis oil. not speedballs.