Have not grow anything in 35 years...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gallus, May 14, 2018.

1. And boy has it changed!

Long gone are the days of cleaning seed out of a bag and putting them in the ground and hoping.

After a lot of reading and research I finally settled on Blue Cheese Auto.

Will be growing it outdoors in fabric bags.

Still amazed at how much some of you know about growing weed and hope to pick your brains.

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome bk to grwng G..lots has changed but some things remain the same..going on 40yrs of grwng myself and the info avail is amazing nuthin like when i strt'd

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck! There's a thread called, need help with auto's? Several great growers in there to answer any of your auto questions.

Sent from my pet rock.

4. My first blue cheese auto is a few weeks from harvest so when ur done with urs we can compare the 2 lol. Where are u getting ur seeds? Are you getting feminized?

5. Got them from Nirvana.

Yes feminized.

I am very detailed oriented so will definitely be keeping a lot of grown records.

There were dozens of seeds I wanted to try but finally settled on the one. Hope it was a wise decision.

6. Nice. Thats where i got mine too. I just planted 2 more 2 weeks ago also. Got 20 seeds in total from them and everyone ive planted have popped so far.

7. Are you doing indoor or outdoor?

There is so much contradictory information out there. Glad I can talk to someone first hand.

8. All of mine are indoors.