Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have i used WAY too much

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jaybee1496, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Just made a recipe i found online but used kief insted of bud, i used about 3 tablespoons of kief to half a cup of coconut oil but am now thinking that was way too much....never cooked with kief before.

I made fudge with half cup of the coconut oil, half cup of maple syrup and half cup coconut oil, should i instead divide the fudge into servings to use in other recipes

2. Have you ever tried edibles before? If you haven't and you're looking for a huge buzz with them, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. The affect you get from edibles is nothing like what you get from smoking herb. It's more of a body relaxation type of feeling and I wouldn't describe it as a buzz at all. The first time I tried edibles, I decided that maybe I hadn't done enough because I never really felt anything. I then ate what amounted to twice what I first ate. Nothing much else happened. I did sleep well that night and my body was very relaxed, but there was no "buzz" per se. I don't think you've created something there that you have to worry about. Put it all in and eat it and see what I mean. TWW