Have I been smoking shit weed?!

Discussion in 'General' started by splatbunsen, Feb 7, 2019.

1. So I’m growing my first grow. They are well into flower and I’m trimming some of the bottom leaves and small flowers. They got a lot nice little tricomes already.
    So I though, why not?
    I dried them for about 24 hours. Crushed it up, rolled a joint and it’s good!
    Tastes like hay but after 24 hours I’d expect that, other than that, wasn’t harsh, and for the amount I’ve smoked it getting me much higher than other shit I’ve smoked!
    I guess the shit that I’ve been buying has been pretty garbage then?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes if ur weed that is not done yet is beating the other for sure

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. theres nothing like growing ya own cannabis ,,its always good ,you save money .plus its a very interesting plant to grow ,with different strains ,tastes ,and smells you'l never get fed up growing 'weed' ..mac,,

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah it’s a good interest! I really enjoy it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’m really looking forward to the end product now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. once ya get the growing bug its hard to stop ,its very addictive is growing weed :weed::weed-4:enjoy your grow,and growing ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 3
  7. hi Papa,,,,must be middle of the night for you mate...mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yes my hours are like I'm on graveyard Mac!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Been trying to change for 1 year. I give up and just roll with it

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've never heard someone who is experienced complain about the fruits of his labour when it comes to smoke day :D the buds you taken and smoked they will likely give you a more heady high than dried and cured weed the trichomes will have been just maturing as you chopped.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah I’m imagining it’s gonna be some good weed when it’s matured, dried and cured properly.

12. Never grown my own personally, but I have had some of a friend's homegrown in the past and it was excellent.