Have I been friend zoned?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KeepinItLit, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I have a friend and all she wants to do is talk on the phone and text. She never wants to actually do anything that involves me. She's never asked to hangout or anything remotely close. So have I been friend zoned? And if so what should I do? Keep her as a good friend? Or is it time to move on...?

2. Try asking her out. If she says nothing or turns you down then it maybe time to move on. You might be able to keep her as a friend. I wouldn't but that's just me.

3. yes im afraid you have been friend zoned... :(

does she tell you about how things bug her?

and yes make a move on her if yes she goes out then no, if no she wont go out with you then pick up and move on...

its happened alot to me

4. Hah i dont really consider people i dont hang out with my friends... unless its online :D

I dont really see the point to keep talking to her, unless you like to be her shoulder to cry on via the telephone

5. Ok. Well I think I decided I'll just stop talking to her. Should I just not reply to her? Or tell her in somway? I kinda don't wanna leave her hanging if you know what I mean...

6. why dont you just ask her out?

if youre not interested in dating and just want her to stop bugging you then just start ignoring her txts/calls

7. ask her out first if she rejects you then move on

8. yes ignore her for a lil while... or just give her one-word responses or tell her youre busy and you gotta go and just hand up on her... shit will drive her nuts

9. Dont do this.

Playing games is for childish fools

10. why not? females do that shit all the time. u gottafight fire with fire