Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have had a bad cough for months!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by almostsavage, May 23, 2017.

1. #1 almostsavage, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    I'm only in my young adults but I believe almost like every morning and every so often during the day I'll cough and I have had this for about 3 or 4 months I do smoke cigs everyday for about 2/half years and sometimes not even a full pack but after doing my research and how it can cause chronic bronchitis I'm stoping smoking cigs, now my question is I been smoking weed for about 1 year everyday about 3 times a day, do u think this could be a reason for me having to cough everyday or the cigs or both? I don't want to stop smoking weed but I will if I have to but cigs I can stop if I really want to. Now do I just have a smokers cough or is this more serious? Sometimes it can be with mucus or sometimes my throat can be dry and still feel like I have to cough I'm planning on stopping cigs cold turkey but I believe if I have a reason to quit I will

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Okay dude lets start with stating your age as being younger then what is required on this forum is your first mistake. People will roast you and you will get banned for not meeting the guidelines. Here's advice for your situation, quite the cigs that if possible. Start eating healthy and drinking lots of water, do light exercise (going for a walk), give it a week or two if you still have a cough that produces mucus. I would suggest going to you doc or pharmacy to get your self sorted out. Once again don't state your age like come on your just asking for trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I appreciate it man, I'm just hoping it's not bronchitis of some sort. And I'm older then 18