Have fun with this one...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by homedawg, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Well last week my plant was having the problems of slow stunted growth, yellowing around the edges of the lower/middle plant leaves. My leaves were having ram horn issues as well as the folded leave issue. Some drooped down some went up. I had originally had no nutes at all added when the yellowing signs first showed up. I then added 1/4 nutes but with all the advice I got that it looked like it was burning I flushed. Well 5 days after doing that and the problem still getting worse I did add 1/4 nutes. Nothing has helped at this point. I can't seem to diagnose this. My plant shows so many types of problems I can't tell if its heat stress, under nute, over nute (not sure how the signs showed up originally since no nutes were given and they were 3 weeks old), or some other weird problem. Plants are all around 5.5-7 inches tall.

Visual symptoms:
    - Yellow around edges of leaves middle/lower half
    - completely yellowing leaves on lower half (may be to lack of light)
    - crispy little tips at the end of the leaves now (looks like nute burn now)
    - folded up leaves and curled under ram horn leaves
    - purplish stem color (stems coming off main stalk and some side ones too)
    - brown dead spots on lower leaves
    - new growth is starting to have a light yellow coloring
    - stunted growth

Info.
    Strain: White Widow (annoying little shit to grow)
    box: 2.5x3.5x5 ft sectioned into two boxes in the middle, growing in top half (will be receiving a tent next week).
    medium: 1 gal grow bags in FFOF soil from the start
    light: 400 watt hps 17/7 hanging 1 ft away with fan blowing on plant
    watering: every 3-4 days depending on weight and finger test
    ph: 6.5-7 when I pour in, runoff is almost always the same.
    age: just over a month old. Was hoping to start flowering now but I do not want to with these problems going on.
    Temp/humidity: 78-85 degrees with humidity around 50%

Any ideas you can throw at me I would love to hear.

Attached Files: