Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have ever you smoked weed that makes you want to stand up?.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nativetongues, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Title sums it up

2. Yes, there called sativa s.

3. I think your cool bro...

4. I would like some... this shit I have just makes me get fat!

5. #7 LovingTree, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    Coke does that to me, lol. But that's something you should never talk about here, or do. :smoke:

6. There "sure are tales indicating variety among" bud like you're talking about.

Sativa's my favorite strain, actually. Green Crack, Purple Haze, Durban Poison, Jack Herer, and Sour Diesel are my favorite pure strains, to name a few. That's not even mentioning hybrids.

7. I've smoked bud that's made me want to dance....not necessarily just stand up.

8. Smoked some shit that made me dash at the wall and do a backflip off it. I was pretty shocked, hadn't ever done anything like that before. Twas totally tits.