Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have been toking almost every day for a few months...piss test coming up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trae713, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Like the title said, I've been toking regularly for a while now. I may have a drug test in a month if a get a job at this company. If I stop smoking now, will it be out of my system in a month? And at the test at the company today, the guy asked "so, anyone smoke a joint on the way here, to just loosen up"? LMAO. Then, he told a story of a guy who smoked during his lunch break and got injured on the job. Some blonde hair lady in the back blurted out "how dumb. shouldn't come to work high or drunk". Subliminal message? I think so. :smoke:

2. Just smoke and just get some MEGA clean at the BC or high times

3. yea a a month u should be good..
    b vitamins, green tea, cranberry juice, a fuck ton of water and sweat a lot(exercise)
    also a few home drug tests in between to see how ur doing, this was my exact regimen for 2 1/2 weeks and i was clean, a month should be perfect

4. Grasscity needs to make a separate forum just for drug tests.
    Or sticky one, or something.
    No offense to anyone here, i just see it a lot, good luck dude

5. I recently just faied a piss test from the school now im in a support program gonna get piss tested whenever they want, but then i going to get expelled for totally differant reason so its ok now ha.

6. ^ that fucking sucks hombre

7. Good, I do the bolded regularly. I almost always have a Arizona Green Tea when I smoke a blunt or joint. Feels good. I think I'll be good. It's a pretty good job (pays salary) and though I don't need it, would love to have it.

8. ya those arizonas are bomb, arnold palmers my fav tho. make sure u drink a few cups a day from now til ur test so ur str8
    good lucks broham..