have any of you had dreams about sucking your own dick?

Discussion in 'General' started by iphidamas, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Lmao!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Lol doing that wrong.

... need like a 50gph air pump.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. :bolt:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. #45 GorillaGherkin, Feb 26, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    70,000 views only a handful of responses curiosity or is this normal. I’m guessing this is a recurring dream for ya, if ya googled it, then joined here just to wake up a 4 yr old thread to say ya did dream of suckin ur own dick, then tried it and injured urself n the process.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Very low pressure...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Pretty mutch, yep!

7. Who bumped a 4 year old thread about sucking your own cock??? Seems kinda gay lmaooo..

How does someone even find a thread like this to bump??? Did you just search sucking dick & it popped up??? Lmaooo

@Just Have Fun! How did you find this thread bruh :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. Freaking internet gold Lmfao

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. I used to be able to do this at around 14 to 15. But as I got older and chubbier this sadly became less and less possible.

People that want to do this don’t understand that it hurts to do so and isn’t all that pleasurable. In the position you’re in, you feel the pain more than the pleasure so it’s not very practical.

10. You sucked your own dick?

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. To show my security, I will confidently reply with, yes, I sucked my own dick, I say it loud and proud muthafuckas!!! :metal::metal::metal:

:hide:

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. The idea is mindfucking me but I'm hi

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I'm 69 (yes very appropriate) and often have this dream, I awake somewhat disappointed every time though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Came for the lols, leaving with nightmares.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. I’ve got back troubles.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. No never, maybe you had something you wanted to tell your family about a version closet. Although I have had some intense wet dreams before I don't think involved giving myself falacio