have any of you had dreams about sucking your own dick?

Discussion in 'General' started by iphidamas, Feb 11, 2015.

1. on a bi weekly basis i have a dream that im super flexible and can suck my own dick and i do so.. anyone else have this dream?

2. That just means that you love cock. Nothing wrong with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Your sub conscious is trying to tell you something man! Just accept it and embrace it,be proud! 

4. #4 iphidamas, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015

hey! i just enjoy pleasuring myself whats wrong with that :(

(in my dream that is)

5. I have crazy dreams, but never of sucking my own dick. To each his own though

6. not gonna lie i have had a dream of such :confused_2:

my dicks just big

7. I had those dreams lol now I'll eat pussy or suck cock. Life's easier :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll.

8. #8 fromTheOldCountry, Feb 11, 2015
    This makes me wonder if wanting to suck your own cock is an indication in psychology that a male is not heterosexual. But we already know that a very small percentage of the population is completely straight, so it isn't a shock to me. Good for you OP, get down on those dude dongs. It isn't a big deal, no one whose opinion you'd want to care about cares if you are gay. 

I am going to go with yes, it is an indication. I always found that gay when I was younger and guys would discuss that. I would think that bart simpson saying, seems kinda gay to me. 

9. I've never had a dream like that, but I remember when I was pretty young I tried to suck my own dick in the bathtub by laying my back on the ground and using the walls of the tub to point my legs up and angle my dick in my mouth. My dad and mom came in to wash me and saw me in that position trying to force my little erect penis into my mouth (no luck). It was pretty embarrassing and until this day I've never sucked my own penis.

Another story from the same time era, I thought a blowjob actually meant a woman blowing air into the urethra, so I got a scuba diving snorkel and put my dick inside the end. I connected my mouth to the other end and blew as hard as I could. My dick filled up with air and I screamed like a bitch from the pain. 0/10 on the pleasure scale.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sorry man, never had that dream.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That sounds god awful

12. #12 Michio Kaku, Feb 11, 2015
    Once when I was 6. That's how I learned about BJs. Until 12 I thought you gave them to yourself and the whole time thought something was wrong with me because I couldn't do it in real life. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hahaha... No

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Fortunately mines is so big that dreams arent required :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Oh im pretty sure the OPs dreams will come true.
    Only i suspect it wont be his cock wedged in his throat lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Years ago I used to, and they were quite vivid, as were dreams having sex with my mother

Studying alien abductions, it could be a false memory implant

Likely they took your DNA to make hybrids

The unenlightened will think this a joke, but it's not

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. I can touch the tip of my dick with my tongue if I really try

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Why dream about it when you can do it?

19. it's rare I dream about anything else

• Funny Funny x 1