Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have any of guys ever experienced this type of high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cubansmoker, May 10, 2015.

1. #1 cubansmoker, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    a long time ago i experienced a really weird and euphoric high where i would be talking to my friends and every 1-2 seconds everything would go black and then everytime i got my vision back it would feel like everything that happened before everything went black was a dream, it was a really amazing high that i have never been able to experience again.

have you guys ever experienced this high?

2. yeah thats what I experinced first time smoking haha I was just wondering thro streets with some guys and I was screaming loudly with weird voice but all I remember is seeing everything black
    I was absolutely fd up

3. Happened to me with an edible. Whenever I moved I thought I was teleporting because I didn't remember moving. Then I decided to lay on the couch and listen to music. Best decision ever.

4. Got PTSD from that experience.

Used mmj to treat the PTSD.

5. AS long as you enjoy it, all is well.
    I think of it more of a mind blank, you kind of just forget what happened over the time you kinda faded off.
    Cannabis destroys your short term memory.}
    SO I assume you just got so relaxed you kinda just nodded off and since weed diminishes short term memory.
    You can't remember what you had been distracted from.
    I've never experienced such things from weed before, but a strong indica is likely to do that.
    Especially with edibles or concentrate.