Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have an oz of medical canola oil, what should i make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by stayburnin, Nov 14, 2014.

1. I have an oz of medicated canola oil left, what should i make
    I made brownies with 4 ozs, and mixed an oz into a tea, was the highest ive ever been. Being left with one i dont just wanna take it, i was thinking i might just experement with it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. CAKE!!!! I love ganja cake, I just made loads, not the prettiest but it keep me high for hours ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415630656.951625.jpg

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

3. Or stir fry, only thing I can think off

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

4. Yea, and i was thinkin popcorn posibly

5. I wanna try something i made some killer fenufetti brownies with 4 ozs, 1 ozs not enough for a cake oil wise, or potency wise, if theres anything out of the box you can think of lmk, would a steak maranade work?

6. You might loose some of the potency at the high temps required for stir fry. When it comes to edibles, I stick to recipes that involve no direct heat being applied to the fats.