Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have an interview at mcdonalds...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JCrohn, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Its in a small town close to two larger towns...and for some reason i keep stressing about being pee-tested at the interview.

If i drank a gallon of water before hand, would that help if i had a DT at the job site?

2. Maybe. Probably not.

3. I doubt McDonalds has piss tests I mean if they did they wouldn't have any employees. Who works in the service industry and doesn't smoke? :smoke: lol

4. man i work at a mcdonalds in a small town, they dnt piss test me or do random searches

5. Its fuckin mcdonalds man, they arent going to be that stressed out about drug testing you. I dont think i have ever been drug tested at mcdonalds before and I have worked for 3 differnet mcdonalds before.

6. I have never heard of a Mcdonalds drug testing someone, Hell every time I go into one everyone that works there looks like there on some kind of drug lol

7. If McDonalds drug tested then they would have severely less man power than right now

8. Bleh, i dont even know why im worried...i have a prescription and dont fit the usually profile of a stoner (no offense...but when youre wearing dreadlocks and marley shirts....its so obvious)

9. I work in a UK McD and they don't drug test here. 3/4 managers smoke at my store anyways and one of them deals.

10. It's food service, they don't drug test.

11. I've worked at 2 McDonalds in my life.
    NEITHER administered a Drug Test.
    My manager at the 2nd McDanks smoked weed himself.
    Most of the McDonalds employees smoke the herb.

12. ha i know a guy whose a huge stoner and works a wendys, and another guy who works at a grocery store, they are all over i doubt that there are and piss test

13. I have never even worked there but i guarantee that they wont drug test, i mean when they sell shit on the DOLLAR MENU i dont think they are wasting hundreds to test every single personwho workks there

14. McDonald's doesn't pee test. Maybe for management in areas though.

15. Na, they definately won't. One of my best friends used to work there and his manager smoked him up everyday before work.

16. haha I really cant see drug testing at McDs. I've worked a lot of jobs including Security and have never been drug tested. Most places just care that you have the basic qualifications and that you can perform the job tasks and represent yourself and the company.
    Good Luck!

17. Fast food doesnt drug test atleast where I am.

18. Stoners work at, and eat at McDonalds.

No worries about the drug test. They would probably not hire you if you came up negative for THC.

19. One of my friends works there and said they don't drug test and most the people he works with are stoners.

20. Yeah, i went to the first interview today...she really only cared about the hours i would be able to work lol.

i have a second interview scheduled in a couple days...dont think they're gonna DT me.

Toke it up ;).