Have always wondered.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by savagenismo, Feb 18, 2014.

1. How come guys call girls sluts over and over again yet if they cheat there just making a mistake and not thinking. Can anybody explain this ?! I was reading this one forum and all these guys just mention the keyword slut. If a girl doesn't go out with you and rejects you she's a slut. If she does something with you she's a slut.
    Like wtffff. Lol

2. #2 emf3rd, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Uhm, I think you're not talking or listening to the right kind of guys then.

I don't go around calling all girls sluts. Especially for the reasons you listed. If I asked a girl out and she rejected me, how on earth does that make her slutty? If a girl was to do something with me and only me, how is that slutty?

A slut is a girl who's with a new guy every time you see her and only cares for the D. If you don't like sluts, stay away from those types of girls, they are usually easy to pick out from the rest or the normal girls out there.

Men who do what you said are not men, they are boys. Grow up, learn to not call each other names, and if you don't like what someone is doing than just let it be and go do your own damn thing. Why is that so difficult for people to understand?

EDIT: That being said, what irks me even more than douche bag guys that treat girls poorly are the girls that continue to gravitate towards them and continue to complain. If you're constantly surrounded by these types of assholes, for god's sake have a backbone and go find a new crowd! I hate listening to girls be all emotional about how they can only ever find mean guys... There are plenty of good guys, you're simply not giving them a chance or not looking in the right place. They are out there, stop talking to the lesser and find someone worthy of your time/worth their time.

3. #3 Coast, Feb 18, 2014
    Like the man above said, your just talking to some real retarded boys

Dont take it to heart tho, us men speak quite rude to each other. Slut to some is just a girl like how alotta dudes calls girls "bitches"

4. #4 240sxLover, Feb 18, 2014
    Well, if she rejects you then she isn't a slut. Unless she rejects you, then blows ten dudes. THEN she's a slut lol.

Speaking from the stand point of being a previous cheater, I don't give myself any lenience on the matter. I honestly have contemplated suicide over and over again simply for the pain I have inflicted (but that would just cause more pain). I would call my previous self a slut, and if I could meet that self as a physical manifestation I would fight it to the death.

5. #5 Paper Planes, Feb 18, 2014
    It's called a sexual double standard. Guys cheating is simply "guys being guys" or "having a moment of weakness"; women cheating is the absolute most unforgivable sin. And you don't even have to be dating the guy! Just let a dude see you have sex with someone who isn't him, and watch the 'sluts' and 'whores' fly. Because being a woman means you're public domain, and any ass you get outside of a relationship is grounds for judging your sexual morality. I mean, "If she rejects you and blows 10 other guys, then she's a slut"? Because her sexuality is always up for public review, of course. That's the awesome bullshit that comes with being female, obviously.

Slut-shaming is pretty trendy; has been since like the dawn of humanity.

6. Bada bing.
    Also add in immaturity and low self confidence and you will get a lot of slut shaming.

7. haha oh man poor little thing

8. im at a point where I realize there are a LOT of guys who just obsess over calling women sluts. like they deeply hate women who are having sex or getting attention for there body and call them sluts and hoes at every chance. I dont really get it why they dont just ignore these women they supposedly hate so deeply. i have just accepted it as a fact of life and ignore guys like this. but it produces a lot of anxiety for women I think if we even barely step out of these men's definition of a "good girl" we are hit with a barrage of hate especially in social media.  idk why men make such a point of trying to fuck women over they dont even like. sometimes i've wondered if it's like jealous that they cant fuck her or that women can have sex easier (fact of life).
    it's kinda like those guys when a girl turns them down they lash out and call her a slut and bitch about how nice they are and like damn dude...OBVIOUSLY youre not nice. if anything youre a huge jackass who cant respect another persons decisions in life just because they dont involve you. and these "nice guys" usually just have a sex agenda and are mad it didnt happen. i mean good for for taking that 50/50 chance of seeing if a girls into you, but dont bitch just because it didn't happen like you hoped. thats part of the game.

and as far as what you said about how if guys cheat it's "just making a mistake and not thinking." the only people who say that are the dumb girlfriends taking them back because they dont have the confidence to leave that situation and see they could do better. theyre making excuses to rationalize their decision.

9. Lol it's not me that are lookin for these boys or even talking to . I'm talking about in general. On this forum. And this generation. And this society. I have no interest in guys like that. I need to be successful before any stupid guy gets in my way.

10. #10 240sxLover, Feb 18, 2014
    I mean getting around a LOT outside relationships IS the definition of a slut. I don't see how you could change that. I mean it doesn't mean I hate on girls directly who do such things, I used to know two girls who couldn't count all their hookups with an abacus. They were sluts, I'd never call them that to their faces though. One of them led on my best buddie, making him think she was seeing him exclusively, when that was never her intention and she did in fact slut around to a number of guys, all while he was thinking he was in a relationship. Even after it was established that they weren't, she would rub up on guys (who were our good friends!) in front of him, just rubbing it in his face that she can bang whoever she wants. Tell me that's not being a slut. But I hung out with them, they were cool to be around.

I don't know anyone who thinks it's cool for a guy to "make a mistake". I still have friends from my previously life who say some pretty harsh shit because of how I've been in the past. I don't see why a man's sexual morality should be any different. Now you're the one who's making generalizations, jees.

I must note that I am kinda sexist though. Only to a certain extent. Obviously, there are moral people, and immoral people. Plenty on both sides of the line. I don't meet nearly as many women who have any sense of sexual morality though. I guess that's college.

Edit: to make a point, I remember after my girlfriend's roomy broke up with her long term boyfriend, she said she was gonna go through a "slutty" stage. See. Even women embrace it. Luckily she hasn't, and honestly I think she's asexual and incapable of getting around just for the sake of getting around.

11. its this thing about guys, they can dish it out all day but can't take it. its a joke, the type of dude to call you slut for having sex outside of a relationship yet hes doing the same thing every weekend is the type of dude you don't want to be wasting your time with anyway. they can fuck girls and toss em to the side, treat em like shit all they want and get high fives for it from their bros. but if a girl does it shes a huge heartless whore with a gaping vagina and has to take shit from asshole guys and jealous girls. some bullshit, but thats how it is, just don't waste your time on douchey guys and don't let jealous rachets get to you, just do you, and fuck everyone! literally and figurativley. except if your in a relationship, cheating is never ok male or female and anyone who uses their gender as an excuse for it is retarded

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Most times, from my experience, it's girls who call other girls sluts and hoes and spread stories. Now that I think of it, in college most of the girls that I "knew" were sluts I found out from other girls

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

13. You can say it's this generation, which is probably partly true; but dating was simply a different animal in the past. I remember I kissed a girl one time while in a relationship, and felt like crap for it (I was 16 I think), but my mom and grandma both told me it was no big deal. I guess in the past sex wasn't part of the relationship as much.

14. I'm a guy and I'm offended. What do you mean by " I can't cheat in a relationship if she can't " ?

15. Why does being a slut have to be a bad thing?

Right....I always understood a slut would sleep with anyone. A bitch would sleep with anyone but you! I loved sluts..couldn't get enough of them...bitches? I couldn't even get just 1....Bitches, meh.

17. #17 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 18, 2014
    There are men who call all women sluts, simply because it's their sub-conscious fantasy. Then there are men who call sluts, sluts, simply because they're sluts.

Man, if the world was so forgiving that a woman that cheats on you is let off the hook because "she made a mistake," we'd have no need for a law system. Everyone would forgive people for everything!

Of course, this can all be flipped around. Men are just as bad.

18. Such generalities, guys don't all use the word slut, and we don't all cheat indiscriminately.  Those are assholes, they deserve to be chastised just as much for their foolish ways.

19. i'm not sure why you put that in quotes because i never said that. but that sounds like a pretty fair and honest relationship to me? you aren't cheating she isn't cheating, everyone is happy and respected. and if your not happy then get out of the relationship and do what makes you happy. i'm having a hard time understanding that the fuck your talking about lol. i said cheating is never ok regardless of sex its joke to try and use your gender as an excuse for cheating..l

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I don't know why "person who sleeps with different people" needs a word. First, it's not my business how many or how few they bed. Two, it has no bearing on whether they're a good person or not. Three, it doesn't even tell me what kind of lover they might be. I've known guys who will fuck anyone who are lousy in bed, and guys who will fuck anyone who are really good. Same for guys who haven't been with many.

As long as all the sport fucking hasn't broken your dick, why do I care how many people it's been in? And why the similar concern over women's vaginas?