Have about $60 bucks to spend - need everyone's expert advice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by opisaphaggot, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Looking to get a new piece - but not sure what to get - looking for some expertise/advice on what i should look into.

THINGS I HAVE:
    -Magic Flight Launch Box
    - Vortex Gravity
    - Fumo pipe (not mine but smoke out of it often)
    - regular bowl

What I want: something pretty portable/will be able to travel with. The head shop I got the vortex from said it was portable, but i think we have different definitions of what that word means.

I've been looking at an incredibowl m420, but i'm really open to anything.

inb4 strong first post

2. My recomendation would be the travel tube or travel beaker from SSFG. It would be a perfect addition for your needs. :)

3. i had the same question a while back - try looking into an acrylic bong or a bubbler. they hit REALLY well

4. thanks for the suggestion matey!

quick question though - are they likely to be in a local head shop? (there are about 4 in within a mile of each other where i live) or are they something you have to order from the company themselves

5. thank you dave man

6. I second ewb's sugjestion it's $70 shipped with a regular downstem you can upgrade to a showerhead for 15 more bucks.

7. They have only 1 location in Boone NC i do believe. But it's only 10 dollars shipping.

8. ah well thanks - i'll look into it in the future.

only problem with that is I won't get it in by this weekend (probably should have included that in the op)

9. Be patient and wait it out man, you will not find anything better for the price!