Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a tolerance question?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by m4rquist4, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Always when I smoke the first bowl of the day gets me almost too high to where I feel anxious. Does anyone else experience this? I kind of like it it makes it feel more intense but uncomfortable at the same time. I always vaporize and I'd guess that 1 bowl doesn't have more than a .1 mixed with some pipe tobacco.

2. then smoke less for the first bowl
    or wait until you get all your important shit for the day done,
    then reward yourself by smoking a fat bowl

3. that's pretty much what I do, and that might be why it feels so intense. I usually do big workout almost every time before I vape so that might be why it feels so intense.

4. hm, never happened to me before. id just suggest smoking a little less so you dont get anxious

5. I Do not experience this, what about the bowls after that?

6. Well the funny thing is it only happens on the first bowl, the bowls after don't really seem to do much. After the first bowl of the day smoking more just keeps my buzz going. But like I said I do intense workouts, swim, go to the sauna daily, and I usually have a few drinks before my first bowl to kick it up a notch. Sometimes it feels anxious and sometimes it feels more like excitement. I guess I just get high as gas lmao