Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a sore throat and dont want to smoke? Try this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrpickle, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I've had a sore throat the past few days and it's been painful to smoke. But I found the cure! I read a while ago that another blade on here put Vics vapor stuff in warm water and used that as bong water when they have a sore throat. I didn't have any of that Vics vapor stuff, so I used cough drops. I let 2 boil in about 2 cups of water, and while the water was still warm I threw it in my bong and smoked with it.

I feel muuuch better now, it really feels like it helped my sore throat. Smoking was rather pleasant, even with huge bong rips. Well worth a try when you have a sore throat. I'd much rather get edibles but I'm broke!

2. lol nice