Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a possible drug test coming up. Few questions...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by potatopie, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi,
    I'm going to apply to this job soon and it says on the application that they do a drug test. The chances of getting the job are high, so I'll probably have to take that test. I am currently not smoking much at all, but I had a micro hit about 2-3 days ago and have probably smoked less than 10 times during the past month or so. However, I did have edibles two days in a row last month when my roommate's friend made some. (less than a whole brownie in total) I used to be a daily smoker until about 4 months ago (Mostly micro hits. I didn't smoke all day, average 2 hits a day but somedays about 4 a day. A gram could have lasted me about month!)

I am about 105 pounds and 5'2 feet tall. I'm not sure if my metabolism is high or not, but I am slim. I don't eat any red meat; only eat fish. I do moderate exercise about 4-5 days a week for at most 30 mins.

What are the chances that I still have THC in my body, and that I will still have some a week or three from today? Am I pretty much OK, or should I worry?

2. Micro aggression is still racism. Micro hits is still smoking weed. In conclusion smoking weed is racist

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Any help guys? :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1