Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a piss test coming up smoked 7 days ago

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cryos, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I need some help, i smoked about 7 days ago and my aunt is getting me this job somewhere that will most likely piss test me. Nobody knows i smoke and them finding out could be huge trouble. What should i do?

2. Take fake piss or just drink alot of water

3. If your skinny or average weight, you have a good chance of not testing positive.

Might be in trouble if you are a fat bastard.

4. Get piss poor drunk for the next 5 days, drink lots of water, and vinegar if youre THAT paranoid. But a bottle of everclear over 5 days and alot of water... You shouldnt have a problem even if youve smoked an oz a day for the past year...

5. So, why do you think people would find out about you failing the drug test? Unless your aunt is the hiring manager that would get the results of the test im pretty sure it is illegal for them to tell people that information. So if your aunt finds out and tells your parents, sue. It probably will pay better than that job you woulda got anyways.