Have a look

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gotta smokem all, Nov 5, 2014.

1. only one question at this point
    YEILD????

Attached Files:

2. is that a clone? or an auto?

3. I would guesstimate an oz and a quarter.

4. fem seeds
    critiical kush
    blue hash

thats really low..if thats the case growing isnt really worth it

5. indoor growbox grows do not yeild that much. Outdoor, you can get up to an QP per plant.

6. wow thats crazy outdoor is the dream when i move to cali
    but uk weather sucks balls

7. anyone else got any ideas??
    i need to know yeild
    1oz and a q is not acceptabl, i might aswell just chuck it.

8. Oh man, don't be such a wet blanket.

You grew your own weed. From a tiny little seed, you made that. And we both know you won't chuck that ounce.

But yeah, an ounce dry weight seems about right. You'd be surprised how much the buds contract when they dry...

9. hey thsnks for reply but im not being a wet blanket
    but a ounce comon thats a disgrace.

10. when are you gonna chop down

11. Dude, you gotta walk before you can run. You had a successful grow that your harvested. Judging by what I've seen around the city, that's better than most noons do their first time around.

She looks healthy, stinky and she's frosty as hell. So what if you yielded less than you were hoping for? That's why we continue to grow and learn, because you can always do better.

You got anymore details? What you grew it in? Lights and stuff? I can give you many pointers to help you increase your yield on the next one.

12. I don't mean for any of that to be combatitive, I genuinely think you did really good on that plant. Even then, some strains aren't big yielders.

13. ya man don't be so hard on yourself. don't do this for capitalism do it for the experience as a whole :p you take so much away from growing this amazing plant other then its delicious buds

14. So, check this out, I've only been bonsai-ing it for about two weeks, but its lookin pretty cool, right?

I don't expect to gain ANYTHING from this plant other than knowledge and experience. This little male's been through hell. I've already started flowering him, switched him back to veg, flowered him another two nights (I'm indecisive) and then finally trimmed more than half his roots off to throw him in a plant pot 1/3 the size he was in. I usually take him around the house, like if I'm doing homework, I'll move him out of my grow room and let him hangout on the table with me. He's cool lookin and I'm learning a lot about what plants can go through and how to keep them healthy under the absolute worst conditions.

IMG_20141105_172457228_HDR.jpg

Its all about the love man. Your plant, that plant, isn't something you should shake your head at.

15. ROFL  :hello:  :hello:

16. Post #420

17. that plant looks amazing, i would keep it as a trophy :p
    i dont know if you knew this but i have about 5 weeks left till harvest.
    does that make a diffrence or still same yeild??
    it has been exactly 4 weeks since i switched to 12/12

18. i know what your saying bro, during this grow i have learnt alot, like when i feed them nutes the leaves point straight up to the light,EVERYTIME xD i guess they get happy.

19. anyone else now??
    if you got pics of harvests that would be great help too.