Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have a Drug Test in the morning!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlowTree_AllDay, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Ok so i smoked new years and my parents decided they wanted to give me a Home drug test in the morning. :mad: Failing is not an option. I go to a junior college and have absolutly no where else to stay. The deal is if im clean im welcome there anytime, which is great.
    Any advice?
    This is some bullshit. :rolleyes:
    Like i said its a home drug test, so if i stayed up all night and drank a gallon or so of water would i pass? Ideas?

2. how often did you smoke before that? How much body fat would you say you have Percentage wise? If you have no idea how tall are you and how much do u weigh?

3. Run to your local drugstore, buy some detox and pound that all day and after you finish your detox packet, just keep drinking water. When you piss and shit you'll see your pee is greenish/blueish, that means its working.

Source: I had in house probation for half my school year sophomore year & also played football junior year when they were drug testing, I decided to quit Senior year when they were pushing it with the testing.

4. Enough thc in my system to be dirty for about a month :eek:.
    Nothings open at 3:15 AM btw. :D

5. I'd say that you're what the experts call "fucked".

6. Anyone have reports of having a dirty system and just drinking a shitload of water till they piss clear and that dilutes it enough to pass?

7. dude thats not much help to him....but it was to me you got me laughin my ass off.:hello: Anyway your best bet would be to light up a joint in front of your parents and tell em ur an adult and that you will do what you want. Do this with an eric cartmen voice.
    [​IMG]

If you decide against this then light up a joint in front of them and be like with a jamaican accent: ya mans i have decided to indulge in the magical erb please wipe the sand off ur vaginas and join me. Make sure you record this. Whats the worst that can happen. According to you theyre gonna kick you out anyway might as well go out in style.

8. This made me Lmao. ahah. Ehh, i'd rather shit in the cup and give it to them but from what i know its easier than that. A simple dilution of the urine will take the THC below 50 nano grams and its cheap ass home tests they cant tell at all whether you diluted it or not.

9. I'm sorry but you're fucked.

10. #10 Adam Louis, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    If you wanna pass a drug test, you need to get Whiz Magic. It's the best I've found that always works. I'm a daily smoker on probation and I need a tried and true solution! Google it!

http://www.howtopassadrugtest.webs.com

11. #11 Sovereign Psyche, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    bunch of experts in this thread, eh

home tests can be easily fooled

ive heard a teaspoon of bleach works

or you can just dilute it with water
    make sure you use warm water btw(incase youre an idiot)

if worse comes to worst and your piss is too diluted to show a result, at least thats not technically a fail; and theres not much they can really say

except to get you to take another, and by then you will have more time to clean out your system through either, detox drinks, niacin pills, or the cover-up drinks

12. put airwick in it, i've heard my friends have fooled urin test that way

13. just fail it.. thats what I used to do and eventually they stop caring lol

14. Warm water + 2 drops of yellow food color = "negative"

It worked for my friend who is on probation for coke. (I think she went to rehab and took their piss strips test. you know the ph strip thingy that you dip in with? that one). I'm sure it will work for home-test.

IF not, just drop couple of bleach in your piss and stir it.

15. If you piss in that cup you're only going to have a 0.01% chance of passing it. You better find someone that has clean piss.

16. i don't know if its too late to do the op any good, but i'm gonna post anyway. most parents buy the cheap kind of kits, so they are pretty easy to fool. just get a warm cup of water and dip a yellow and an orange high lighter in the water. my friend taught me that when i was a sophmore in high school and its always worked for me.

17. Man up, tell them what happened, ask for forgiveness.

Tell them you are sorry for letting them down, and it won't happen again.

Explain that maybe family therapy could help, since you often feel the need to do drugs because of relations with your parents.

Enjoy being the winner in this situation.

18. Me thinks he failed. The test was two days ago and he hasn't posted since....

/thread

19. The only thing you can really do is like clean your system out with detox or drink A LOT of water so that when you take the test... pretty much the only thing coming out of you is water. (This doesn't always work, though, but for a home drug test it should.) If you're really worried that none of that will work, since you're taking the drug test at home... if you're parents don't watch you pee in the cup... you can try dipping the cup in the toilet before you pee to get clean water, and then pee just a little into the cup. The water will dilute your pee and make it harder for drugs to show up. Plus, usually home drug tests make you use a pipette to drop a small sample onto a testing circle jawn, so chances are if you do that, there wont be much pee in that sample. It is risky, though. Then again, too, I've taken a home drug test before (forced by my parents, and I happened to be high at the time they took it) and I passed. (Barely, because there was a light pink line instead of a fully pink line... but if you fail there would be no line showing up at all.) It all depends. Good luck!

20. i was in treatment and still smoked and one day i showed up and the counselor bitch was like okay everyone random UA tonight!! and i was like FUCK and i chugged 3 water bottles and my piss was completely clear and the next time we had group the counselor made me retake the test cause it came up inconclusive.. not the best strategy but it at least buys some time :)