Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

have a drug test in a week

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by davidswanson, Jul 6, 2015.

1. havent smoked at all for a few months till i took one hit off a pen vaporizer about 5 days ago! my test is 7 days away and i am skinny with a pretty fast metabolism and also am fairly active. i drink about a gallon of water a day as it is will i be good?

2. You'll be fine. An amount that small won't stay in your system long. but just incase drink a lot of water, take vitamins, and drink cranberry juice if you can get that. Working out or intense cardio is really good too because the thc gets released from your fat cells and gets filtered through faster.

3. that's what i was thinking just needed to hear it from someone else. thanks! :)