Have a butchers. first grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by butcher87, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Yesterday I don't know what happened but today seems much brighter.

Seems like they've sprouted a ton of new white hairs. The lower top here is very nice. The main top hasn't done anything in awhile I don't think.
    20160821_162121.jpg

Triche pics are showing more amber but most patches are still mainly cloudy and some clear can be found clusterd together here and there.

I've finally figured out I need to zoom on my phone to fill up the screen. Instead of the little view hole shots I've posted before.

20160821_163416.jpg
    20160821_163336.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good man! You see the ones that are half cloudy and half clear, those are the ones that can make you feel racy. Some strains more than others but those are almost fully developed, take a peek at them every other day and see how there doing

4x2 grow tent ( platinum p300 led)

3. Ok cool mate thanks, you know I don't want racy shit lol. I gave them straight water today but think they need nutes looking at the colours.

I also left the water too long too pot wasn't drying to so waited another day for afew days.

I don't think they will grow anymore tho haven't noticed a change in a week now.

Sunday is the start of week 12 so very nearly there.

Oh some leaves yellowed then went soggy making me not water too. But now I think they are just dead leaves that haven't dried out hopfully.

They had 5L each today the biggest watering yet.

Also heard from my bro he got 8g from his ak47. Gutted.

4. Noticed that already mate but the green is dying fast. Some leafs are floppy and damo to feel. Others totally fried touch them and they go to dust.

Day 81 today lol.

I'm not seeing any changes tho buds look the same mayb more frosty but I'm worried the sugar leafs will all die off too and I'll get no trim to use whilst the rest dries.

Triches are still the same mainly cloudy. Some amber and some clear/cloudy.

Sunday is supposed to be chop day but I'm getting nervous about letting it die on me. I know it's normal they look like crap at the end tho so holding out lol.

20160825_123330.jpg

20160825_123109.jpg

Hopefully I'm on track and I do get the Oz I wanted. Ofcourse I'm secretly wanting more lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think I'm going to get a dedicated camera too my phone gets good pics sometimes but more and more lately they are terrible.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Guess what you get soon? Scissor hash. I use an exacto knife for scrapping it off the scissors. It works pretty good.

That plant looks close to an ounce to me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lowryder is tight bud but the auto# lst'd plant has kinda loose bud. I'll try the scissor hash thanks.

Do they look good on point or should I be doing anything to ensure smooth finish.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think they might look more in the pics too without a sense of scale but I hope your right lol. 1 plant 1oz would be awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you're going to cut it down I would hope you have flushed it out a few times and now are letting it dry out for the very end. I used florakleen by GH for the end and I'm so glad I did. My bud tastes really clean and it's hydro. There are good clean out products that really help remove bad flavors. AN makes flawless finish. Both that and florakleen work with soil but take longer.

The old school method is just water. I'm not exactly sure why or if it really mattered but I kept hearing to cut them down before the light comes on. I guess they don't uptake much in the roots at night and the plant is more dry if you chop it right before the light comes on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I did start to flush but got nervous about the leaf colours and the triches being clear still so gave nutes with today's water.

I'll just use water to flush them tho.

I've been told to leave the lights off for the last two days. Dark period helps the triches do something.

Or they degrade in light Idk lol. Confused abit tbh.

But I've smoked 5g so far from it and it's nice anyway it's not the most flavourful strain to start but I can't taste anything bad. I fry it in a pipe too so don't get the joint aroma.

I was hoping to start the process of chop today, chop on Sunday and dry over next week.

But I've put it back a week. I'll flush all this week chop next weekend.

Hopefully I won't find any clear triches. But I can't see them growing anymore than what they are already.

I don't think they've grown all week tbh.

11. Using biobizz nutes which I think are built around molasses apparently. So flush isn't as important I don't think.

I'll still flush tho with molasses mixed into the flush water.

I'm just nervous about the leafs all dying going crusty like nute burn totally crispy leafs only ther stems have juice in them. Other leafs are soggy feel thin and I presume will end up as crispy as the others.

I don't want all the sugar leafs to die now lol.

12. I've forgotten my schedule too but I think Sunday is the start of the biobizz schedule week 12 and flush week.

Or I might be wrong and it's actually week 13 lol.

13. Would you advise I flush them today before the nutes get a chance to be broken down by the micro herd.

I'm really starting to think the dash to nutes today was one of the dumbest mistakes I've made so far.

I'll buy 10L of bottled water to help me flush them as I only have 5L ready at home and don't want to wait 24hrs.

I hope this is the right move.

Hopefully I can flush out all the nutes from this morning and they carry on getting nothing but water all week.

14. My plants had hardly any leaves left when I cut them down. I've never looked into it but distilled would make sense for flushing maybe.

15. Don't worry about the leaves dying. Just flush don't give no more nutes. She looks real close. The buds will taste better and smoke smoother if you dry and cure it. It will be real hard to not smoke it as soon as it will burn lol, but it worth the wait if you can.

Nice grow man you did good

16. I'll try lol I smoke pretty slow so should get afew weeks on some.

Tomo is the start of week 12 do you think my poor set up is the reason it's taken longer. Or could it be me with the under watering. They had the dead look for nearly a week.

Thursday I flushed out auto with 20L but didn't have any water for lowryder.

I was very tempted to just put the bath tao on them. Then wash out the tap water with the treated water but wasn't sure it's wise.

17. I started to germ vanilla kush but then afew hours later took it away. The seed was bright green when I started. But brown when I put it back in the grip seal baggy. Hope it's still gonna be viable.

I decided to have a break so I can leave the house worry free reset up ect. Then do an autumn winter grow.

18. I want the tent against an isolated wall for starters so I don't think the neighbors hear it. Insulate the fan somehow mayb get a silencer.

Definitely redo the lights hopefully swap reflectors fans and use two of those 105w lights.

The mars 300 is going to a friend.

19. Maybe look into a t5 light fixture they run pretty cool just get a cheap 6" inline fan from the hardware store there quite and it would be easier to sound proof the inline fan