Have a 5-chamber bubbler that I can't clean

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by meet, Nov 20, 2011.

1. wow I think this might work (gas)

2. If you realllyyyyyyyy want it gone, use acetone in a very well ventilated area (as in outside) and be careful as fuck.

But honestly, while that is dirty, a grainy solid and 91% iso should get it after a while. If its not you aren't doing it right, I've cleaned friends pieces that were pretty damn bad. I like to use the solid from the 420 solution with iso. That works wonders.

3. Go buy some industrial Simple Green in the white bottle. Put the Simple Green in a bucket or something that the bubbler will fit in then fully submerge the piece in the SG then let it sit a day or two then rinse/repeat as necessary

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Only let gas soak for less than 24 hours, just due to time constraint, but this convinced me there is no such thing as "too dirty to be cleansed".

5. Ignore that guy. I think he's trying to say iso is bad, but he doesn't know what he's talking about. Pour some 90+ % iso-alcohol in a big ziplock bag with the piece, seal the bag, and shake it til the alcohol turns dark as fuck and pour all that out and repeat. It'll get your piece mostly clean. It won't be completely pristine, but you honestly can't shoot for perfect.

6. That is one hell of a beautiful piece when it's clean.

7. lol that had me laughin for a while :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

nice job OP... one more soak for a few hours and it should be crystal clean!
    it kinda looks like some of that mold looking stuff is still there though.

8. is it really possible that that is mold?

9. that thing is fucking insane

10. Get a couple cans of brake cleaner. Make sure you're in a very well-ventilated area when you use it.

It'll work like the gasoline, but even better.

11. Just soak it in the strongest iso alcohol you can find. I just cleaned my 3 chamber bubbler in this fashion. I filled it with alcohol and let it soak over night a few times. Good as new. Also maybe try some formula 420

12. Lmao dude just go buy some formula 420 or some bling those products work amazing and work in under a minute no soaking or waiting. I clean my bongs and pipes with it all the time

13. [quote name='"Buddzyy"']Lmao dude just go buy some formula 420 or some bling those products work amazing and work in under a minute no soaking or waiting. I clean my bongs and pipes with it all the time[/quote]

I agree that formula 420 works amazing but at $10 a bottle its too costly for as much as I end up going thru. Although now that I started exclusively vaporizing at home I hardly have a need to clean my glass anymore {Vaked}

14. The only way is cast it in to the firey depths of Mordor!

15. Gasoline n fire

16. I guess people thought i was kidding about the gas. I told him on the first page to use gas, then alcohol to remove the gas, then water. Its a last ditch effort but it looks to be working.

17. dude..when you let steamy hot water touch the resin it cooks it..like..it cooks it and its super hard to get off