Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have .3 and no smoking device.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Aug 14, 2011.

1. apple pipe. dont worry and be happy... oooo

2. apple pipe
    potato pipe
    carrot pipe

its all nature man

3. i couldve sworn it read halo 3 and no smoking device

4. make a firecracker :smoke:

5. Somebody, is stoned.

6. haha thanks guys i smoked it in an old souvienir pipe i found and im very high. thanks guys thanks.

7. Make a homemade piece, there are countless of threads on here that explain how to with a water bottle and other materials.

8. fuck foil that shit is bad for you same with cans just make one with an apple or a bong with a water bottle and a screwdriver socket

9. A can is a fucking crack pipe...and im no crackhead

10. Get laid instead, nuff said

11. you would have to vaporize the aluminum for it to do damage to your body. it's perfectly harmless. however, using a SODA CAN, you would be inhaling various toxins from the paint

12. Go to your frige and find a fruit or veggie that you can crave into a smoking apparatus.

13. he said same with cans, as in they are in the same category as foil

14. .3 grams. Um roll up a roach joint i guess

15. Just use a blank page out of the bible. That's the only thing that book is good for anyway.

16. gravity bong

17. I wouldn't recommend using a can or aluminium foil if not absolutely necessary. I totally recommend the apple pipe. If you can shape a good bowl, with a knife or anything sharp and add a carb, than i'm sure you could get a pretty intense buzz. (i think it sorta gives it a natural and clean taste too) If i run low on ganja, i mix it with a little bit of tobacco or mint leaves and roll it up.

18. gravity bong!!! thats just the right amount of weed for a gravity bong to get you high!!!:smoking::smoking::smoking: oh the joys of gravity bong, i have not smoked 1 in so long... :D:D IM GONNA MAKE 1 TOMORROW!

19. Havent you heard smoking off aluminum foil can give you a better chance at having alzheimer?