Have 25 To Spend On Seeds, Need Help Finding A Good Seedbank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Markcus, Jun 2, 2014.

1.  Every seedbank I go to has shipping prices of 10$+, I have a 25$ prepaid mastercard that I plan to buy seeds with but I can't seem to find a seed bank with low enough shipping prices so that I can get good auto-flowering feminized seeds.
    I've tried herbies, seedsman, attitude (although I heard their shipping is getting caught in customs) what other reliable seedbanks could I buy from that are inexpensive?

I'm looking for stativa dominate and indica dominate autoflowering seeds. I'm growing indoors

:hello: :smoke:

2. ^^ brilliant, thanks

3. Single seed center shipping is 15 bucks no matter where you go it will he at least 10.. Also prepaid credit cards do not work from the us for online overseas purchases as of April 2012. If you read your card carefully it will even say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. oh fml... could i use a mascoma bank card or something then?

5. I've never heard of Mascoma before but if it's a bank card then yes..any standard credit/debit card should work its just the ones you buy in stores and load with cash that dont

6. ooh all right, thank you

eh i've already tried that one

7. Tbh with 25 bucks and adding on shipping you're gonna be able to get a couple reg seeds or like one good feminized seed.... best bang for your buck would be go to the single seed center and buy some kc brains seeds...2$ for one reg seed, could get 4-5 for 25 including shipping.

8. #11 Gorillaseedbank, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
    Don't forget to look for promotions like discount codes, buy one/get one's, free shipping, etc.- thinks like that can really drop your prices.

We don't have any free shipping right now, but I'll look & see if we have any cheap autos on the site.

9. So, I'm off my game today - found you a few 3-packs that you could have scraped by with at about $25 with postage if you used one of our discount codes, then remembered we only take cards from the UK.

Sorry.

10. Enter contests, you win their free. Find a friend who has some and make a trade. Plenty of ways to get free and/or cheap seeds, just have to use your head and not be afraid to ask some breeders. Wont work all the time, but you would be surprised with what you may get if you only ask. Worse thing is, you might hear a no. If rejection worries you, then i guess your out of luck until you scrape up another $10-$20.

V is so lucky! 

But you might want some grows under your belt before you ask. 

I agree with him that getting some more money together is best. You pay pretty much a flat rate shipping for seeds. You are in the USA so you want to also have money for insured shipping in case your stuff gets chopped at customs which happens a lot. 

Depends on what you want to grow I always say Nirvana is great for cheap seeds as you can get things send for about $40, they take visa, and they give you ten free seeds. Herbies is all sots of awesome. Gorilla has an active rep here so that is kick butt and legit. Headstash is an awesome breeder I am doing a grow for right now. 

I would say wait until you can make the shipping cost worth it. Also start to plan your grow. Trust me it is worth the time. Plants grow slowly and if you are taking ANY risk than it is best to measure twice and cut once. 

I can remember my first seeds hahah I remember when I put them in soil thinking "crap I spent so much of these I hope they sprout!" 

12. I would advise waiting also.
    By the way I got 3 dinachem from gorilla last week no problems but im in the UK. 2 were a bit slow to sprout (or 1was fast) but that's not their fault. That's just seeds, never uniform.
    If you are determined to use your prepaid then you can have it changed to a uk card on localbitcoins by trading the US card for bitcoin and then trading bitcoin for a uk card number. You could do it within an hour but there is commision on 2 transactions so you would have even less to spend.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #16 Gorillaseedbank, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    We can take the bitcoins. No need to flip them to another card.

14. You could get a couple 3 paks of Royal Queen Seeds Special Queen or Special Kush from AliBongo for $25.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I don't have the balls to order off a site
    But I really need some short plants
    Lowryder or some fem auto
    Can anyone help me out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Good luck getting specific strains like those without ordering. As mentioned above ask your local breeders and friends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. To be honest I don't even know any other growers personally. I'm kind of a loner. That's why I was hoping to make some new friends here. Maybe someone that could help me out.

Even with any auto