Hating on America

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dubstepping23, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Pretty straight forward. Why does it seem like other countries hate americans?
    I have been seeing so many people online who make negative comments towards Americans for no apparent reason. Has anyone else noticed this and have any idea why? I have seen this on youtube, facebook,and a bunch of other websites, including GC.

2. Have you ever traveled out of the US?

3. Because people like to pretend that America is the only corrupt government in the world.

Their moment will shine, too.

4. No I haven't im just basing this on what ive seen

5. The school yard bully is hated in every example, regardless of where the yard is or it's size.

6. They're most likely referring to the "mainstream Americans"

7. Who do they think mainstream americans are, like in movies they see or our politicians?

8. Its just a fad..i noticed lots of movies now are just anti human in general..even kids movies like escape from planet earth is about how intolerant and evil we all are

9. Thats messed up our society is fucked.

10. Turn on.
    Tune in.
    Drop out.

:hippie:

11. [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyHzhtARf8M&feature=player_embedded]Where did it all come from? - YouTube[/ame]

12. you guys made the world hate you

13. "You guy." Please don't put us in one group. I didn't choose to be born here, explain why america made everyone hate it.

14. Explain more in depth.

15. Everyone hates us yet millions immigrate here per year..haters gonna hate

16. There's alot of ignorant people out there. I know were in a tough economic situation right now but plain and simple this is the greatest country in the world no matter what anyone has to say about it. We constantly have to be the "world police" just to maintain some peace in this corrupted world.

17. It's simple-- any time anyone claims America is the greatest country in the universe, you just know they've never travelled outside of the States.

18. And just where are you from?

19. I agree to certain point, but we aren't quite educated enough and im glad obama wants to help education while repubs want to reduce it.