hatebreed show

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by IGotTheCottons, Dec 1, 2002.

1. hatebreed, biohazard, and shai hulud are coming to the electric factory on the 27th (along with a few other bands i can't remember). i got my ticket today 'cause the last time hatebreed played there it sold out... 2,000 people in the tiny ass electric factory. it's gonna be hot as all hell in there, lol. i can't wait though. should be one hell of a show :D

2. i'm not going to see hatebreed... from what i hear, they suck live. i'm going to see shai hulud and sworn enemy. last time i saw the two was with zao, and it was a IX show (meaning 75% or more of the crowd was from 9th circle). it was pure insanity, lol.

by the way 9th circle is a crew of the most violent dancers in the world, mainly here near philly. one time someone hit a person from IX and a bunch of 'em took the guy outside and beat him with a metal garden rake... he had to get like 150 stitches... these guys are majorly hardcore, lol. i love philly hardcore :D