Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hate when people claim to have "the best"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kobe4MVP420, Nov 26, 2011.

1. One of the guys I buy from is doing it now. I hate when people charge outrageous prices, for what they claim to be "the best". They tell you, you won't find better and your stupid for not buying it. Anyone else have some douschish dealers?

2. Things like that are why I am happy I have not bought any weed in like 2 weeks and probably won't buy any for at least another month until I find a place to live and start sustenance growing.Fuck inflation.

3. yea this one retard in highschool was like "yea i got some fire bro its so dank," i check it out and its some mids he's trying to sell for $60 an eighth, i was like gtfo you idiot.

4. How else are they suppoosed to get peopel to buy? no one is gonna wanna buy from someone who says "yeah i got some really aweful scwagg." Hell no. People def want the best of the best so when someone says "yeah i got some dank OG kush" people get all excited and wanna buy from them. Its called hustling. Gotta do what ya gotta do to make money.

5. i got the best right here, its got dem crystals and red hairs, fucks u up brah. ur stupid if you dont buy this shit, 30 a gram because its rare genetics.

hit me up

6. I am that guy.

But once you see my chronic, its game over cracka

7. You can't blame the dealers for endorsing their product.

As long as you're experienced enough to know good weed, him giving you a sales pitch shouldn't be that much of a problem.

8. [quote name='"burtontoker"']yea this one retard in highschool was like "yea i got some fire bro its so dank," i check it out and its some mids he's trying to sell for $60 an eighth, i was like gtfo you idiot.[/quote]

Man people in the hood try this shit on me all the time. I walk to the corner store and they deal out front and they are like

"Got that dro, got that fire" and im like...im white, in the ghetto...but I ain't no dumbass.

I swear these street hustles are idiots or I need to introduce them to some real chronic

9. I understand that they are trying to promote it, and stand out from the others. And he sure is standin out pushin 200 for a hlf zip

10. I don't like it...Sure, but hate? Nah, see...I'm one of those odd people that actually hate things that should be hated, like nazi's, massive corruption, being born into debt, and cats.:cool:

11. Well the shit i got makes you so high you don't wanna live. Its 60 a dub, but i'll give you a special price cause you're my boy so its 55. STAY UP HOMIE!