Hate waking up

Discussion in 'General' started by MtHighToker, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Is anyone like me and just hate waking up in the morning?

I love to sleep and even when I get 9+ hours, I still just turn the alarm off and go back to bed. I guess I'm not a morning person hah.

Also, on the weekends I'll sleep for so long, usually around 12 p.m. I hate doing this though because it feels like the day is already over. Does anyone have any tips to wake up refreshed and not so tired?

2. Wow dude, Im like the exact same way. mornings suck. although, some sometimes its cool waking up in the morning on a day you have off. Like wake up at 9 and your not tired for some reason. You have the whoooole day ahead of you.

3. ya man.....my dreams are like crazy salvia trips...theyre all so fucking cool. i never want to wake up.

4. you don't even know.

5. smoke more weed. before my forced break i pretty much stopped sleeping in except after a night of drinking. just slept so well and didnt want to spend the day sleepin when i could be out longboarding and smoking more weed:D

6. Agreed....

You say you sleep for so long and get up around noon?! Homie, that's early.

Especially for sleepin in.

7. Dude, i have to wake up at 5:00 am 6 days a week.

But the period between where you know that you are awake and the time you get up is the best feeling in the world though...

8. Haha yeah! Since I've been smoking a fat bowl before going to bed, and I mean RIGHT before going to bed, I have the trippiest dreams. I usually kick it in my bed watch some tv, then I pack a fat bowl in my bong, rip the shit outta it, and then go right to sleep.

I've always thought that since when you go to sleep, your heart and metabolism slows down, the high would technically last longer. I'll sleep for 10+ hours til noon or later on the 2 days I have off from work/school.

9. It used to be bad when I was in high school and had to wake up at 6:40am everyday. I HATED waking up that early.

But now, I don't even have to wake up until 1:30pm (late classes).

Although, I never wake up that late. I usually go to bed around 1-2am (earlier lately cause I've been sick) and I usually wake up 10:30-11am. I wake up pretty refreshed.

10. #10 Jaded, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    i wish i had some tips for you, but i'm in the same boat.
    had last semester off and pretty much just slept my life away because friends all had school and what not, so what the heck am i going to do, right?
    so now, even though i usually don't have to wake up until 11am-12, i still can't even manage. usually go through half a dozen rounds of sitting up and falling back down onto my pillow before i finally drag myself out of bed.

11. Yes. I hate it. I somewhat get "depressed" when I wake up early in the morning.. I don't know.
    But, it's Friday night, get to sleep in! :hello:

12. I love getting up early, getting baked
    and doing constructive things with my day.

Gives me the feeling the day hasn't gone to waste.

13. No I get up at 12 when I go to bed at a regular time (10 to 11) but if I'm up late partying or whatever I'll sleep till 4 haha

Also, when I toke before I go to bed and I have to get up early, it makes it even worse. I just want to keep sleeping because it feels so goood.