Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hate the burnt out/tired feeling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by benjohnston332, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Just smoked some mids yesterday and the high was shit. I felt good for 30minutes then the high started to descend. I was really tired/sleepy and I started to get a headache. In the end I ended up falling asleep. Dank weed is always the best. The high is always nice and you never feel burnt out. Anyone else had this type of burn out?? I hate feeling sleepy when I'm high. I like to get things done and enjoy the high while being productive.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Mids will do it.

But even dank weed when i smoke say before work where I won't smoke again for another 9 hours or whatever I always end up feeling burnt out probably from the combo of being stoned and working.

Every dealer that sells mids should give two aspirin along with each g to counter act the bullshit

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

3. Smoking does that. Try vaping.

4. ^stands to reason huh smoking burns everything you don't want like chlorophyll and shit along with the thc while vaping is just heating the active chemicals we want.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

5. Yea it's the quality bud and how you're smoking. Vaping should help that. If you need to smoke make sure you're glass is clean and you don't use a lighter to burn your bud. You could get a headache just from a dirty pipe and butane, depending on how much you smoke.

Best option, vape only kind bud.

Sent from this guy

6. When you start out smoking there's nothing you can do to stop the burnt out feeling. Even after smoking daily for almost a year if I have a strong indica I'll go right to sleep after an hour. Sativa will help but most people can only get indica cause that's what everyone grows.

7. when i used to smoke weed i used to smoke a bit then go to sleep felt heavy as you made ti out to be, i had ti too, , now i can smoke all night  get high but not stoned, when i smoke hash  only reasontly i started smoking hash, i used to smoke for a bout 2-3 hrs of taking a puff every 10-15 mins, then i burn out n i just need to go to sleep and i get really horny so idk bro try making/getting ur own hash?

8. Vaporize, make Edibles, or make Indian Bhang (drink made out of Cannabis). 

9. Not munching on junk food and staying well hydrated is how I avoid burnout. Really staying hydrated with actual water works wonders for energy levels in general

10. #10 The real spliff shady, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    Bhang is actually what you call weed in India the drink is called Bhang lassi.