Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hate running out of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannaToker1992, Mar 15, 2012.

1. It really sucks being broke and running out of pot. I usually buy a half O every paycheck, and I alway think "this is gonna last so long" but it's gone within four or five days. I got about of bowl of kush left, then it's back to smoking mids tomorrow :( Anyone else hate running out of good bud?

2. First world problems. That is all. Be lucky you have bud right now. :)

3. i hate running out of quality dank....
    that would make me smoke like...mids... bro
    not cool

quality dank or NO dank

4. im out. picking up an O soon. it really sucks being broke, bored, and out of weed.

5. Ive never really had that issue, but i dont smoke a half in five days, i smoke a half every 2 or 3 weeks. But i always have weed, usually an 1/8th or a quarter stored away in my room in case i cant pickup for some reason.

6. Just a buzzkill is all, I have pretty bad anxiety issues, And I find only quality dank can relieve my symptoms. Mids don't really do much for me anymore.

7. I'll only buy dank like once every 3 or 4 weeks. never run out of mids cause they're so cheap.

8. Yea man but hey everybody has to go through it.