Hate my neighbors

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnny Cage, Mar 3, 2022.

1. You're not wrong, the behavior, at best, is extremely shady, definitely not normal house hermit/chill recluse behavior, either. Not gonna lie, human trafficking or deranged cultists do come to mind. I'd trust your gut on this one, and keep your eyes peeled, you never know who you could save.‍♂️

/jah!:love-m3j:
    *d$*

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It's a mess. But, I live next to Russians and here they are just a nightmare. Every time my wife or I clean the front yard, they constantly look at us, discuss, give unsolicited advice and behave as incorrectly as possible, asking unnecessary questions of a personal nature. They ask about our expenses and income, why we do not have children, because we are over 30 ..., why I do not lose weight, etc. So you understand, except for their names, occupation and place of residence and nationality, we know nothing about them, we are not friends and do not communicate with them in everyday life. They are just people who have no sense of tact or the slightest education.
    One day our neighbor came up to my wife in the morning and asked how often we have sex..., because the light in our room on the second floor is often on until midnight... I was shocked...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. One of my neighbors the other day tried to fight me ...now before anyone asks what did you do to get shit started...I DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !
    on the phone Walking down the road towards my house and he was outside washing his car, when he yells at me and says "watch your F---- Mouth"
    I was stunned, I asked him who he was talking to
    And he said "you Mother F----" ...
    Now my temper started to get a bit hot.
    And I asked him " just who the hell do you think you are ?
    Now the old man comes out from behind his car
    Making his way towards me quite fast.
    This old prick is about 70 lol and he tells me he will run me down the road.. to which I replied " there isn't any man on the face of this Earth" gonna run me any where do you understand"

I laughed at him and that really pissed him off.
    He started swinging on me and I'm backed up to the yellow line on the highway. ..well if I knock his lights out, I go to jail, self defense or not due to his age . If I hit him and it causes a stroke or a sudden Heart attack..i go to federal Prison for murder .. such a catch 22 situation..
    So I told him I was gonna call the sheriff's office
    And report him..
    He tells me he doesn't give a F---
    Then runs back to his car, gets a bottle of cleaning solution and chases me trying to spray me in the face...once again ..it would be self defense on my part, but if a judge has a elderly grandfather or dad, they might get pissed off
    And decide to make a example out of me .
    I just decided that discretion is the better part of valor...and got the hell out of there...

These people here are absolute Wack Jobs..
    I'm gonna move clean out of state ASAP..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. My insane neighbor story. I live in a tiny SW Georgia town, very quiet and peaceful but with a few loonies. I have a 1/2 acre lot, I keep it immaculate, yard care is my job! The grass is always mowed, bushes trimmed, well landscaped with lots of tropical plants etc... I have a rental house behind me, my only neighbor, he has about an acre of a yard. Well the landlord told him he couldn't park some of his old vehicles (he restores old trucks) in the driveway or yard because they leak oil and other fluids. SOOOO, the renter came over and asked me if I cared if he parked them in MY yard (NO WAY) since 'I wasn't using my yard for anything'. I politely said no, I didn't want his fluids contaminating my yard and killing my grass. He left...

Fast forward a month, I was out of town visiting family and when I return, I have 3 old trucks and a freaking tractor in my yard, nicely lined up and not so nicely leaking all kinds of who knows what into my yard. So, I knock on the door, no answer, rinse and repeat two days in a row.... So I call the Sheriff, he says call the tow truck company which I did. All 4 vehicles were gone in about an hour.

A couple days later he's pounding on my door wondering where his 'shit' is. I told him I wasn't sure, that I had discussed the issue with the sheriff and HE suggested I have them towed. So I told him to call the Sheriff to discuss parking arrangements. He was furious, I'm sure he'll spray my yard with herbicide or some such thing. The Sheriff told me to let him know if anything like that happens.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well it's absolutely official that people have and continue to Go off the deep end..
    It's like there are 90 percent Loonies and 10 percent Normal people..
    I'm a Realist...not a idealist...one is normal, one is Nuts...now if you haven't noticed, The left has went off the deep end about Abortion, lol
    I need to move, wether or not the state is cannabis friendly isnt that much of a concern for me . The most pressing issue is that I have no neighbors within 2 miles of me.
    I simply absolutely can not trust people
    You never know wether your dealing with a Normal person, or one who is completely Nuts..

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Just you are aware, you raise one hell of a great important point.. Thank you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Come to southern GA, tons of cheap land, a lot of cheap houses depending on what your needs are. Acreage by the...acre. :)

Seriously its extremely cheap to live down here and it's mostly conservative.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. It will be on my list..what I wanna do is get me around 10-15 acres..move a 16x28 portable cabin on it and turn it into a home..
    Frame out a grow room and everything..
    Get a Solar system installed, so I don't have to rely on being hooked up to the grid, and just be able for me and my 5 dogs to chill and relax.
    How are the cannabis laws there ???

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Depends on the area. The bigger cities generally are pretty tolerant, the small towns/rural are pretty crappy about it. The cities will generally confiscate it, write you a ticket or just let you go depending on your attitude.

Your plans are exactly what I did with my 'getaway' cabin. It's on 20 acres where about 12 are forest. I put in solar panels, a shed that's a bit smaller than yours, 16 x 20, I have a/c, internet, a small fridge, a grill, the phone is intermittent, which means the internet is also. But I can sit and drink/smoke weed and no one has a clue I'm there. The entrance has a swinging bar gate which I lock and the entry road curves so no one can see what's there. Most people think it's just a hunting road. My gf isn't too cracked about it being so remote but I'm not too concerned. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. The neighborhood where I live now has generally been good (had some real dick neighbors in the past), except for the adjacent property owners to my south. They have 2 big ass ill trained rottweilers that once they get started barking go for at least 30 minutes. Both of the neighbors are doctors and work weird hours, and they have a college aged and teen sons that are also never around to play with these dogs, poor bastards are stuck in that house like 22-23 hours a day.

Anyway I get along with this neighbor and his wife (when we go on vacation their college aged son waters the plants and feeds the cats) but I've several times expressed frustration about the barking dogs. Eventually the neighbor suggested that I buy one of those ultra sonic barking deterrants.

I'm thinking "fuck you pal, your dogs you control them" but I say "Yeah I'll look into that."

a few months later we are scrapping out a boiler from an old elementary school thats going to be converted into local govt offices. The city manager tells me that everything still in the building is basically trash at this point so feel free to scavenge.

I took 2 of the low voltage PA system bullhorns rigged them into the 700 watt amp I have in the basement (only pushing about 150-200 to the horns though) and set them on the edge of my property facing right at their house (painted them up and put them next to some bushes so as not to ruin my yard asthetic.

Now whenever I'm in my basement playing with plants or building something, and hear the dogs bark, I hit the "speaker B" button and start sending the tunes to their house, I've found this to be the most effective song so far.

When those bagpipes hit at 1:57 out of those tinny ass PA bullhorns it shuts those fuckers down immeidately, or makes someone from inside bring their asses out to call the dogs back in.

Maybe I'm the dick neighbor in this story, but its still a good story IMO.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I live in a set of tight units. Doors are in pairs. My front door is 10cm from my neighbours door. I'm the suspicious person around here. I'm up every night, all night blowing dabs bongs and vaporisers. Even set fire alarms off just before sunrise recently.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Yea some of these people now days are a real class act. I think there must be 100 thousand people around me so it is easy to just keep my head down and blend in with everyone else. I’m not messing with anyone and no one is messing with anyone else

the problem is when someone approaches me, the friendly guy is always trying to sell you something and the mean guy is trying to jack you

so just stay away lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I have no friends and I love it. i know there's good people out there. On the other hand, there are many assholes. I just stay to myself and my girlfriend. I love my best friend weed. Me and weed has been together for 50 years.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. My nearest neighbour is busy building his house next door. On the other side just a jungle of huizache and mezquite. Nobody bothers me. Sometimes I get high and play rock music incredibly loudly in the back garden. Nobody gives a F! And I am not gonna complain if they play banda music, either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Just got told by the local govt, my babes apartment is worth $us320,000,(thats a hella lot) no joke our knew neighbors across the isle, are both under 25yo, and have 2 very large dogs that bark all day long, when owners are out, I've yet to see them take their dogs for a walk, and am stunned under 25yo would buy into these new apartments, when both work 24h a day if possible, true the kids mom is a reality agent, and both work low end jobs, so are they doing this to cash in and make some extra cash or are they here for the long haul, either way its nothing like most under 25yo's had back then most were renting. or even slumming it.

ps theirs dogs all round me here, I've considered starting a doggy walking business, but only when ripped thank god

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1