Hate my neighbors

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Johnny Cage, Mar 3, 2022.

1. ROFLMAO !!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I'm from the north east but whenever I've been done south people seemed more likely to be friendly tbh so I don't think it's "a southern thing" more just like your neighbors happen to be dicks. May as well just try to ignore them and not worry about it. But him threatening to shoot you for being near his lawn, clearly an unhinged fuckbag. If you go near him again you should be ready to record the interaction (not saying to create a situation, but if you have to be around him) and considering he threatened your life definitely a good idea to be armed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It depends on where you are in the South, and what you look like in my experience. If it is an extremely conservative area and someone doesn’t match the demographic then yea, this shit happens. Most of the time neighbors just ignore each other, but if they evade you then there is something they don’t like most likely. That doesn’t mean it is anything to do with you personally, some people are just paranoid because they have had decades of fear pushed upon them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #24 Dizzy, Mar 8, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    I Gotta Neighbor Who Stare At Me Evetytimes I Go Outside. Lol It Creepy AF I Feel Like He Thinkin What He Wanna Do With Me But He Won't BC My Husband Would Kill Him Literally An He Knows It. Dude Probably Just Wish He Was In My Circle.

@Johnny Cage You Not The Creepy One Your Neighbors Are.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. People just ignore you in NYC. We pass somebody lying on the sidewalk or in a subway station, who could be dead, and don't even notice. There are some strange people, but it's fine as long as they don't get too close, and fortunately, they usually don't.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. They sound like perfect neighbors to me...you should try my neighbor if you want someone to hate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I have never spoken to any neighbor my whole life. Why because some people are just fucked up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Guys even my cousin who's property I live on right beside this neighbor, absolutely can't stand him..
    I'm waiting on the day this guy mouths off the right way to my cousin, because when he does
    I'm pretty sure that rob is dead set on whipping his ass real good

9. Hell in Prince Albert SK, they not only ignore you, they'll rob you while you lay dying.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. You don't even say where you live, just 'southern'. Well just introduce yourself and stop lumping everyone into one group, no need to insult everyone.

11. You're an asshole...

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Just joking my good friend.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Well good to hear it, I dislike racism or prejudices in any forms, unless someone has earned it. Thanks for the reply.

14. We don't get this type of problem in Mexico. It's an American problem. And hell yes, it's exported, too! When I was in Saudi, one day I rode my Suzuki bike into a 'compound' looking for an apartment or villa to rent. Was confronted by two big red-faced American gammons who told me to get out because my hair was too long and I was riding a motorcycle. Told them to f off and nearly got into a fight!

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Had to get into it with a neighbor the other day for trespassing...safe to say she isn't fond of me
    Lol.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Worst neighbours I ever had was a church. The minister in particular was a real dick. I used to call him 'Tin Man' as in, if he only had a heart.
    The church also had activities there 4 days a week and the parking was atrocious. They'd park across my driveway, half across my driveway and even IN my driveway. That sucked when I had to go to work but one afternoon when I came home some goof was in my driveway and that's where I got some revenge. I parked behind them in MY driveway and headed inside. My wife told me she saw them park there and asked them what the fuck they thought they were doing and they just looked at her and headed for the church.
    About an hour or so later there's a knock on my door and the fucker actually has the nerve to tell me to move my car. I said "Nah" and shut the door in his face. But I kept an eye on him just in case.
    Next thing I know the cops show up. I went from being pissed off to laughing my ass off. My wife and I explained to the police what had transpired and he understood. When he asked if I was going to move my car to let the goof out I said, "Tomorrow". He looked at me funny and then I explained that this stuff happened regularly only it usually blocked ME in MY driveway and all too often made me late for work. I told the cop that it was my way of getting a bit of that lost time back. The cop told the guy to call a cab and come back tomorrow to retrieve his car.

Man, dude was pissed. What a lovely "Christian" he was.

We also had a pharmacy and doctor's office right across the street. Although their patients posed MUCH less of a problem as the place had decent parking of their own, it would still happen from time to time.
    One day some dickweed parked his Beamer in my driveway. I went out the side door where the pickaxe was (didn't grab it yet) and asked what the hell he thought he was doing. He told me to calm down and said he was only going to be 5-10 minutes. At that point I grabbed my pickaxe and asked him, "How much you wanna bet I can make the BMW on your car stand for Big Motherfucking Wreck before you get back?? He moved his car promptly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I had 1 neighbor report me to management once for smoking on the sidewalk near the complex.

Management told me he was annoyed but could do nothing legally since I wasn't on their property.

It's been 3 years since then and several managers and neighbor changes. Shits long over with. :laughing:

• Creative Creative x 2
  18. Best to just mind your own business and leave other people alone. Anyone else see the video of the couple who got into an argument about shoveling snow and the guy shot both of them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I swear I must be your doppleganger. I lived next to a parking lot for a very popular restaurant. People would park in my yard, my driveway, on the street in front of my house (which of course is okay) on Fri-Sundays for about two years after I bought the house. I went and complained to the owner/manager of the restaurant, she shrugged her shoulder and basically told me to go fuck myself.

I called the cops, they came by and told me to call the tow trucks every time.... I have a friend and made a deal with them to get ten bucks out of their tow fee for every car I called them on. I ended up towing 5-10 cars a night on the weekends. It was loads of fun having the owners piss and moan wanting to know what I did to their car. I also put a 'no trespassing' sign on my yard and called the cops almost every single time someone parked. So they got a parking ticket, a tow fee, and sometimes would have to go to court to fight the 'no trespassing' sign. After about 8-9 months, the restaurant started complaining and they lost tons of business... I'm a grumpy old guy so I loved it.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I have no neighbours but when i did he sold me damn fine moonshine.

• Like Like x 1