Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now this is clearly not trolling, We have the love in one corner, and the hate in another.

This is where you would say why you hate MMJ. As opposed to the other LOVE MMJ where you say how much you love MMJ.

HATE vs LOVE. LOVE VS hate.

2. Where would the equality be there?

3. So I love MMJ 1st and for most, but there are just little things that bother me, but the reasons why I love it far out way to the nearist million, but that does not make me blind to the things that could and should be changed.

4. i just dont like how u have to have a card for medical buds... there so tasty!

5. #6 Tr3-0, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    i say we don't give em' any more posts...

EDIT: not saying im boss or anything...

6. The thing that I didn't agree with MMJ was the fact that the DEA or FBI could kick down your door and arrest you on a felony account of possession.
    Now that Obama has made it American Policy that these government bodies can no longer do that, there is nothing I have against MMJ or the MMJ Movement. In fact, I have argued with people about MMJ and the benefits of it at my school (Universal Technical Institute) to the point of where I'm sure I will be on the "random" drug test list these last few months I am there.
    I encourage everyone to write to their government officals to help the MMJ movement. I hope that in the next 10 years America as a whole will have change in the way we (as a whole) view marijuana. At the rate we are moving with MMJ I see America legalizing marijuana in the next 15 years.
    So, to have a thread for people to talk about the things they hate about MMJ on a marijuana based web-site where the majority of users are for MMJ fathums me. And to be honest, almost offends me. There are so many people who depend on MMJ to help with pain or to be able to wake up the next morning and actually feel like they can do something instead of sitting there feeling like they have no use as a human because of an illness that once restricted them from actually being able to go outside and feel the warmth of the sun.
    So why make a thread that could possibly fuel more contraversy against such a movement? Why even give the guys who are trying to prevent this "devil drug" from helping someone something they can try to use against it and potentially feed the ignorance of America.
    Instead, you should be helping the movement by spreading facts. By spreading true stories. By spreading life expierences from patients who's lives have completely turned around from MMJ.

/rant.

Sorry for the long rant, I'm just a huge MMJ supporter and I get really offended when people try putting negative views on such a powerful thing that has helped many people with their lives. I can't wait for FL to have MMJ.

7. i mean, your not really gonna find much hate here...this is a pro-marijuana forum. but theres also not much to hate unless you buy into the bullshit propoganda anyway.

8. OP is just trying to be more subtle because the last thread bashing MMJ got deleted by the mods.

9. Honestly debates about MMJ belong in the politics section.

Forum description: This forum is for the discussion of Marijuana for health and medicine.

People come to this section with legitimate need and legitimate questions. I really don't feel it's appropriate to have threads debating MMJ in this section. That's why we have a Politics section.

10. His last TWO threads...

Exactly!

@ OP - I've told you twice now to stop starting shit in this forum. You absolutely REFUSE to listen. Now, you're gone. Take your trolling somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.