Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hate Dealing With Noobs...Advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by limetime, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so I've been trying to smoke out the youngest member of my family, and I just can't remember what it was like being a complete noob to smoking, so I figured I'd talk to some noob experts. :wave:

What would be the most proper way to tell this meat head brother of mine what's real? Furthermore, how do you noobs act? Thanks for the advice!

2. 1. Stop "trying to smoke out" people. Nearly anywhere you go in the world, you can find bud easily. People will smoke if they want.

2. In terms of the actual issue at hand, simply apply some critical thinking. Empathy, man. Put yourself in his shoes and treat him as you would want to be treated.

3. Im not a noob, but i remember my first time perfectly, damn i wish i could go back :(

But i would have him write down all the things that could happen during him being high. Like boddy parts buzzing or getting numb, etc, and when he gets high and trips out, show that list that HE wrote.

That should calm him down a bit and he will learn to enjoy those awesome feelings :)

4. Well obviously, that's why I'm here...I was just asking for help what's everyone getting fussy for? Any noob tips or tricks guys?

5. That sounds very noob, I'm definitely gonna jot that one down!

6. You come off a bit abrasive.. perhaps looking for help for yourself?

7. Nonsense, I honestly couldn't be happier with the advice! You wouldn't believe it, but I'm glad we have noobs, and I mean that in the best way possible. :)

8. #8 jaykewashere, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Take it easy on the lil guy he's not a veteran pothead . And teach him properly ,young kids are like sponges . He will 4 sure take in anything you say so make sure you act responsible , encourage him to only smoke pot not be lazy do good in school ect .

9. go away

10. Let him start blazing on his own.

11. You dont remember what its like to be a noob? I remember coming out of my moms vagina bro you have a defective brain take that shit back to your mom.

12. LOL to all the people getting upset, I guess you don't want to be called noobs? I'll call you early bloomers, is that better? You'd be helping out a smoker. ;)

13. Hmmm... This thread makes me.. annoyed.. but I can't exactly put my finger onto why.. Hmm.. Just kidding, I know what it is! It is the "I know more about smoking weed then you do" vibe. Nasty vibe man.. nasty fucking vibe

14. You come here and refer to the community of GC as noobs? I hope you receive no help.

15. Noob = Apprentice
    ?

16. People ask "aprentice tokeing" questions but those with answers respond. Those with answers are not "noobs".

17. OP sounds like a total buzzkill.

18. I've never had weed until I moved to an international school last year. Everyone secretly smokes up, or HAS previously smoked up there. It was funny as hell. I now smoke up at least once a week, bong hidden from my mom and shit.

Just be cool. Not everyone is built for it. Took me a while to realise shit's legit.

19. TLDNR

Wtf are you asking dude? How to introduce him? Or tell him to quit 'being' a noob 'while' smoking?

Your first post didn't make sense.

20. I hope your family member doesn't smoke with you and I think nobody on this site would want to smoke with you, you act like a complete ass no kindly step down from your high horse and suck the horses dick. Good day