Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hate buying weed off my friends!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bennybeats, Jun 30, 2011.

1. So recently all my friends have been picking up eighths and flipping them. They always hit me up and ask me if i need ut i dont see them as dealers and say no then they try to make me feel guilty. Should i buy from them or stick to my main dealers?

2. depends who has the better shit and cheaper prices!

3. Stick to your main dealers... Unless you're getting amazing deals from them. No reason to feel obligated, business is business.

4. #4 NowYouFunkedUp, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If they are overcharging then I wouldn't buy from them.

5. Stick to your main dealers. I have homies who Ill get an occasional dub off of, but they're not my main connects. If you buy from them, you'll probably end up smoking it with them anyways.

6. If your friends are reliable, or sell to you at good prices, I don't see why buying from them would be the wrong way to go. At first, I gave my buddy $10 to share his weed (though he usually was willing to share, but I would decide to help him out anyway) because I had no connects. Even now, with three semi-reliable connections where I'm at, I buy from my frequent smoking bro if he has some badass shit and is willing to sell it to me at a price cut.

7. im so glad i don't have a high school dealer anymore... so less sketch. And cheaper prices. friendlier. And smokes me out all the time.

8. If you don't want to buy from them, then don't buy from them. :p

They're being lame for trying to make you feel guilty about it. I've had friends do the same thing and I just tell them "look, I already have a connect that I use regularly. He always hooks me up good and I'm not gonna jump ship just because you started dealing". :poke:

9. Cheapest price gets my money, try and make your punk friends compete with the real dealer.

10. The first and the last time I bought from a friend, I bought it then he proceeded to ease me into smoking my stash I just bought without him matching me. We smoked a bowl and then I was like I gotta go. He tried to convince me to stay and smoke out of his weak ass bong.....Hell No.

11. I wish I had your problem right now..I can't even find a dealer without going thru a middle-man

12. get off your dealers unless they skim you, and specifically you. and if your friends are not getting ripped off and being honest, then buy from them. but if your normal dealers are reliable and dont skim, stay with them

13. Lol..How do you know your friend wasn't about to match you on the next bowl?

14. Thanks for all the quick replies..some of them hook me up on occasions. Im only gunna use them if my connects dry :)

15. Your most likely going to be getting cheaper prices from your dealer. Your friends are trying to make money off the eights, which means their going to throw 5$ on the eighth their selling for profit.

Hope this makes since i'm high...

16. I know what u mean I always use to have my buddy hook me up with a dealer. Never wanted me to get know his dealers. Wierd but still chill I guess

17. tere's a fine line between dealers and friends

18. Because he just sold the rest of his stash to me :D