Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashmouf's Summer Thirst Quencher : "Purple & Green Iced Tea" Recipe Guide

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hashmouf, Jul 29, 2008.

1. you dont know how fkin dank that looks to me. wish i had 14 grams right now

2. I was looking for a summertime thirst quencher. Looks wonderful Hashmouf

3. This is a really awesome idea. Thanks man.

4. ima try dat one day and open up a lemonade stand:)

5. Awesome guide hash.

Always posting great step by step guides that anyone would be able to follow.

I'm going to try this out sometime soon.

6. hashmouf i have a question what if you just got orange jucie and mixed bud in it for 45 mins then straned would it still get u high?

7. The citric acid content needs to be pretty high, so using OJ concentrate will work best.

8. so i made this last night, i used about 20g of dry crushed bud. I'll see how it works today. hehe i'm at work.

9. #109 StonedImaculate, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    Hey I'm just wondering about all these recipes that require trimmings.. Im assuming that you would pretty much only have trimmings if you were growing the weed yourself, and I unfortunately cant do that so Im wondering what if instead of using trimmings you use actual weed, would that then require a smaller amount to work, since weed has a higher THC potency then trimmings right? I hope this makes sense :eek:

10. Yes of course weed is interchangable for trimmings, But unless you have very high quality weed I would not cut back to much, the trimmings I use are very high quality and practically as potent as dank. So yes you can use weed instead but I would try to keep the measurements very close to the recipe.

11. I see, thanks man!:D

12. No prob.

13. Monday bump.

14. Nice, I just made this with 14.5g

15. I made some a few weeks ago with an ounce of Ak x Kush trimmings and eight lemons. Thanks Hashmmouf!:wave:
    [​IMG]

16. Hash you need your own forum section for all these amazing guides.

17. Right on bro looks great enjoy!

18. i'm srry but it doesnt get me high at all..
    failed

19. How much weed did you use?

20. amazing recipe! +rep!