Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashmouf's Summer Thirst Quencher : "Purple & Green Iced Tea" Recipe Guide

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hashmouf, Jul 29, 2008.

1. the idea is to get enough to cover the the trimmings, so it really varies from the juice out put of your lemons., But I have used a OZ and a cup of juice for a 2 liter recipe which was pretty potent, plus it was some white widow popcorn nugs so MJ strain is a factor as well.

2. Hashmouf, you are god.

3. i just made it. And i took a couple of sips like 10 minutes ago and i already have a buz. :hello:

I made it with 5g's of dank bud though.

4. Another amazing thread and guide, very nice man.

5. God you never cease to amaze me man. Seriously, I just joined up July 1st but still haven't seen a guide nearly as well written as yours.

6. Thank you.

7. Well I just made this about 25 minutes ago and I'm gonna drink it when it gets cold in a half an hour...How much should I drink though? I don't wanna get obliterated lol and how long does it take to set in?

8. so how did it turn out?

9. I usually drink 2 large mugs full because I love iced tea and weed so 2 glasses is my minimum, but start with 1 glass full then go from there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. i just tried you're gramcrackers yesterday and dam were they tastey. i used a little too much peanutbutter though haha. but anyway i cant wait to try this one out. if i cant do it during the summer no worries ill jus make this a hot drink and use it for snowbnoarding trips! hashmouf is an awesome dude

11. Oh yeah the GramCrackers are great, yeah try this one out it can be used as a hot tea in the winter, I like to add a little cinnamon and mint. it soothes the soul.:D

12. looks DANK!

13. wtf?! no butter or fat substances?! blows my mind!!

edit- citrric acid absorbs THC??

14. Correct no fat needed.

No the Citric does not absorb the THC, but it dissolves it into liquid form that is then mixed into the tea.

15. if you dont use purple bud, is the juice still supposed to turn redish? i left mine overnight and it stayed teh same color, does that mean it didnt absorb the thc?

16. No thats the purple pigment being extracted into the juice along with the THC, If you use a green strain it will not change color much maybe a slight green tint but thats about all. Overnight should be plenty time, just shake well strain and press out all of the sour THC goodness!

17. damn, any way possible you could do it with lemonade or something, because sadly, i dont drink tea. just not a fan of it.

18. Sure fresh squeezed lemonade is a great alternetive I made some lemonade last summer with 2 ounces of some mids, It was awesome!

19. dude thats dope but i dont have any trimmings or anything just bud. would bud work for this??:confused:

20. I would think bud would be even better! Man this a crazy Idea, I would have never ever thought that idea up! I going to try this shit for sure!