Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashmouf's Summer Thirst Quencher : "Purple & Green Iced Tea" Recipe Guide

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hashmouf, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Yeah if thats how you wanna do it.

2. Nice guide man.

That got me thinking, next time I come across lots of shake I'm going to make weed lemonade.

3. Fantastic guide man. I bookmark all the guides you make. I plan to try them all some day :)

So if I use regular bud (white widow) and not trimmings how much do you think I should use?

4. Would a quarter of regs-mids work for this?

5. I fully enjoy reading your guides but i have a quick question. Can you use store-bought lemon juice instead of squeezing fresh lemons?

6. how strong is the end product compared to butter like for brownies

7. Great guide man. Hows the high from this? How would you compare a glass of this to smoking (I know it depends on many things but roughly?).

8. well, since the original recipe called for 10-14 grams, I would think you could simply half everything on the ingredients list.

9. I always thought THC needs to be heated to activate. Or is the heat from the hot water good enough to activate it?

10. THC is also alchohol soluble and soluble in certain acids, including citric.. as hashmouf stated earlier in the thread

for the record, dumping weed in hot water will not do anything but waste weed, the THC needs a fatty lipid to bond onto once it is heated, which is why butter is most commonly used

11. I understand all that but I thought THC needs to be heated so it is psychoactive. Maybe the hot tea is good enough?

Hashmouf, does it work if you never heat up the acid?

12. I'll let him answer

13. Would stems work in this recipe?

14. best tutorials ever
    nice job bro, keep up the good work

15. seriously man you need your own section of the forums man. Good shit mouf ive used all your guides and they rock!

16. so i take it the citric acid strips the COOH off the THCA to make it psychoactive. makes sense.once again you have created a truly innovative guide.

but do you know how much of the THC is actually extracted into the fluid, I just don't see it being a very high percent.

if i have the chance to make a batch i think after i take the fluid off the trimming i will soak them in alittle over proof rum, just to remove left over THC. also gives the tea a little extra bite.

also have to tried this with other strains and did you get the same tight color?

17. You do not need heat to activate it. Make some green dragon with everclear and let it sit out for a couple months... then take a couple shots and try to tell me that you need heat to activate THC... ;) :smoking:

18. good job hashmouf
    you're the best!

19. im gonna try this with about a gram of weed, im gonna let the juice soak overnight. ill make a post about how it goes tomorrow

20. yo if this doesnt work do you guys think the weed will be smokeable if i dry it out?