Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hashmouf's Summer Thirst Quencher : "Purple & Green Iced Tea" Recipe Guide

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hashmouf, Jul 29, 2008.

1. That looks just perfect, I have got to try that! Cheers OP :wave:

2. hey hashmouf how much mids of weed should i put in for half the yield of this tea

3. I would be very interested to see if someone were to analyze how soluble THC was in different solvents and give us a nice easy to read comparison chart.

So, Hashmouf, how much bud do you think one would need to make a single serving of this (like one glass), and how much of the weed flavor makes it into the tea? personally I'm fond of the flavor, so the more the merrier.

Also, some people need to learn to chemistry. I read some stuff in hear that was quite a bit off.

4. How can you do this with smaller amounts?

"We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless."

5. Lol. if this doesn't work than why am I so high? I am a light, but regular smoker who goes through about 1.5 grams a week. I threw that 1.5 grams (all ground up to powder) into a mortar and pestle with a couple spoonfulls of citric acid powder and lecethin. Added a splash of Bacardi 151 (just enough to get it moist and gooey) Cooked it at 180f for 10 minutes, let it sit for a day and took 1/8th of what was created and mixed it with some peach mango V8 Fusion. That was like 30 minutes ago. I am quite stoned. This works and at about the same potency as the oils for me. BTW this was following BadKat's recipe which she linked earlier in this thread. She is awesome! This is my new favorite way to make edibles.