"Hashmouf's Official Guides to Homemade Hash" {Step by Step Pictorials}

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Hashmouf, Mar 18, 2008.

1. All I can say is thank you Hashmouf.I had two large paper bags full of trim from my autumn and winter grows.I tried cold wash before with so-so results.Your Qwiso guide has had me busy for the past two weeks.I have at least two trays drying per day.The first time I was a bit eager and scraped to early which gave me syrup which I had to mix a buncha kief with just to get some tar.But once I realized to let it completely dry I have been averaging about 1.5g from each tray.Again thank you hashmouf. +rep:hello::hello::hello::)

2. thanks,

Yes you can use this method for many size batches of hash, you just need a bigger jar more ISO alcohol and a few plates or a large glass baking dish.

Or you can do it in quarter to half ounce batches at a time.

Best of luck to you enjoy your QWISO

3. You are very welcome.

Yes like I said the most important step to making quality QWISO is patience you must wait for the extract to air dry properly before scraping, if you use heat or scrape before completely dried you will have sappy gooey hard to handle product.

Thank you for your feedback :D

4. Thanks for the guide, we made about 5 grams of hash from a little over 2 ounces of some trimmings. Its glossy and dark on the outside and light brown on the inside! Get everyone so blasted!

5. What exactlys the point of smokein hash?

6. same as smoking weed i guess.. to get stoned.

7. sick guide hashmouf, I'll add to the rep madness generated by this thread (if I can)

8. So about how much qwisohash will be made from about a quad of high quality?

9. Right on Bro

10. To get straight to the point and smoke what really gets you high the THC in the trichomes not the actual plant matter.

Its like comparing Hard liquor to beer, sure if you drink enough beer you will get drunk but if you drink hard liquor you get drunker faster :D

11. Thanks much.

12. Maybe 3-4 grams perhaps more depending on trichome concentration.

13. Is it better to do one shorter wash with 99 percent ISO or two separate longer washes with 70 percent ISO?

14. excellent guide, +rep. i really cant wait to try this.
    two quick questions though, what kind of yield would you expect from an ounce of some fairly decent regs? and when using buds rather than trimmings do you grind it up first and if so, how well?

15. Hashmouf... you have inspired me to want to make hash. thanks.

16. I now will be using my plants trimmings for hash oil and QWISO hash. That way I can dip the hash in some oil and stuff on top of my homegrown nuggets. I love you in a non sexual stoner community kind of way great guide

17. Hashmouf, I know you said min 24 hrs drying, but how long did you let your iso evap for? I never seem to get the same look as your hash.

18. + rep man nice guide. About how long does it take for the alcohol to evaporate without using a fan? And would it be possible to make it with just a coffee filter? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  19. thats pretty sweet. i seriously think ill be doing this for 420. would it be cool to use good kb instead of dank? its just a matter of 120 for a 1/4 vs 65 for a 1/4. or what if you mixed it up and tried two or more types of bud :D

20. this thread should be made a sticky.

great fucking guide dude!:)