"Hashmouf's Official Guides to Homemade Hash" {Step by Step Pictorials}

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Hashmouf, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Awesome guide hashmouf. I'd give you a +rep but I have to spread some around first. Next time I make some hash i'm going to try this method out, if you say it's of higher quality than QWISO hash. I'm more of a quality man than a quanity man.

2. If the trimmings are well dried then frozen and the water is very cold it will remove 85-90% of the trichomes, But yes if you still see visible trichs, let the trimmings dry and make some QWISO the quality will be mid to low but its still smokable.

3. Awesome guide man, thats going to save me quite a bit of money not having to buy those bubble bags. :D

4. awesome guide, dawg. for this particular method, i found this a lot more helpful than the sticky. (sorry, GIMpy12 :eek:)

you should def. make pictorials for the other methods of makin hash, put em all in one thread and try n get it replaced with the sticky :)

used Chief Tokem's hash oiil method on my last grow, but im def. gonna give this a try with my next batch of trimmings. :D thanks again for takin the time ot make this, man.

peace

EDIT: if we used buds, would we need to grind em up before adding the water? thatd make the most sense to me, but id prefer to get a real answer before goin ahead and doin it.

5. Word up, fuck a gimmick :D

6. sweet. yeah i probably wont bother just with trimmings. but good guide none the less.

7. Yeah very light colored beautiful hash.

I am against using any form of heat to speed the process I just use a fan and its dry in about 6- 12 hours the I just let it dry for another 6 hours, when making QWISO patience equals quality.

8. Thanks GMWM, Yeah I did consider putting all of the methods in one thread perhaps in the future.

No offense to Chief Tokem he's a cool guy , but thats not Hash oil its QWISO and my method of making QWISO varies from most peoples, heres a link if you missed that thread

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...g-quality-qwiso-hash-step-step-pictorial.html

As for your Q, yes you would get your buds bone dry, crumble them then freeze them for best results.

9. Yeah I use trimmings because my buds are of too high a quality to use when I have about a OZ. of trimmings at my disposal.

10. chemically, how does the cold water absorb thc?

11. The cold water does not absorb the THC, it merely knocks the trichomes off the trimmings and helps them settle to the bottom.

12. another question brotha :)

i usually use fresh (frozen) trim when making qwiso with great success. Will using fresh trim screw up this method? I don't wanna smoke any green hash lol :)

thanx again man.

13. To tell you the truth August I can't say, I have never used fresh trimmings I always dry and even cure my trimmings for a least a week or two before making any type of hash. So im not sure what the result will be. perhaps give it a try and post the finished product here on the thread.

14. Anyone else interested?????

15. Have over an OZ of trimmings and I'll be getting more tonight (oh, the fun starts now...). I may try this. If I do, I'll update here first thing and let everyone know how it went.

16. Sounds like a plan.

17. Bump.......

18. Awesome tutorial! I have an ounce of vaped weed that I want to make hash out of for 4/20, which will probably be an ounce and a quarter or more by then. This looks like the best and easiest method to do it with, but I noticed someone said this is good for small amounts. Will it be okay with the amount I'm going to be using?

19. lmao i thought this was the cold water hash thread so i was going to say vaped weed would be worthless for this, seeing as it just knocks the trichromes off. but yeah, this is definately the QWISO thread so, yes; it Will work with any amount. the reason someone would have said that it works for smaller amounts is... QWISO = quantity; BHO = quality. meaning, someone said that because you get more of it, proportionately. i think thats what your looking for.