"Hashmouf's Official Guides to Homemade Hash" {Step by Step Pictorials}

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Hashmouf, Mar 18, 2008.

1. I have given the left over trimmings to my buddies brother, he smoked them and said he got a decent buzz so I guess they have a little value.

• Like Like x 1
  2. So the 91% absorbs less chlorophyll than 99%? Never heard of using 91% for that reason. I always use 99%. Nice guide by the way.

3. GREAT tutorial!

rep for sure and PLEASE make the cold water hash tek next!

Youre the man!

4. im gonna do this when my batch of stems gets big enough. i wanna get about an ounce of stems before i finally decide to try it.

5. How much did you yield off that q?

6. Curious, the higher the concentration of alcohol the better? I've got some 100% stuff in my tool closet. Would it be best to use it?

7. +rep, awesome guide Hashmouf.

I'm curious if using different types of trimmings will have any ill effects? I'd imagine not, since they all contain the same ingredients. A few friends and I were thinking about saving up some stems and trimmings and throwing them together to make a big batch.

8. Yes the 99% is very astringent it removes higher amounts of chlorophyll, But I suppose that can be resolved with shorter exposure time.

9. Thanks, Yes I will be posting the Cold water method very soon.

10. Best of luck.

11. The higher the alcohol level the more astringent the solvent is and will remove unwanted chlorophyll, but if you soak for a bout 10 seconds and shake for 20, you should be able to preserve quality.

12. First wash a gram of High quality , second wash a gram of medium quality. But keep in mind this demonstration was conducted with trimmings and stems if you use buds the yield will increase.

13. No mixing the trimmings and stems will not cause any ill effects. And the better dried and cured the trimmings are the better quality of the Hash.

14. Sounds good, I'll give it a try. :cool:

15. Do you think it would be worth doing with a quarter of high mids or no because of less trichromes than dank

16. By all means go for it, just crumble the mids and freeze them for 30 minutes at least then continue through the steps you should yield and nice batch of QWISO at least 3- 4 grams maybe more.

17. I've got a large batch of decent quality shwag atm, would I be able to make hash using this method out of it? Not really too many visible crystals on it, but its pretty potent stuff for shwag.

18. Give it a try, I am sure you will yield a decent amount of QWISO.

19. Awesome guide, and its nice to see a hash making thread with working links to pictures. Can't wait to get more trim and try this out

I'd +rep ya but I gotta spread da love first

20. Awesome, thanks man.
    Is the hash pretty potent?
    Do you smoke it by itself, or mainly top bowls off with it and shit?
    A hash blunt sounds dank to me.