Hashmouf Presents...Project: "Black Russian"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Jul 10, 2008.

1. #141 Hashmouf, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
    yeah man I wasnt playin' around I just grabbed some scissors and got to chopin" 8 plants down in seconds.

2. Actaully I did smoke about a 1/2 zip already, but 8 ounces was distributed to a dispensary.

3. Youre a pretty noble person, letting all of that dankishly purple bud go to people in need.

4. did you sell it to the dispensary or just dropped it off and picked up the cash after?

5. I know the owners of a couple clubs, we work the deals out in different ways some times trades, store credit or direct deposit.

6. Yeah I like to play by the rules, I never hold over my counties legal possession limit, plus yes it is great to supply good meds to those in need.

7. Thats great man. Id soon like to be a caregiver as well. Theres nothing I'd like more than helping those that are in serious need.

8. so are you gonna make us somethiing from the trimmings?

9. Amen!

10. where are those pics @?

11. In Cali about a days drive from where I am.

12. hahahah

13. where do you live? i need a cut of this strain for sure. hook it up! :hello:

14. Im from Sac Town, but reside in the citrus heights area but currently stationed in Oregon. sadly I dont have any clone stock of this strain but my buddy has a mother so perhaps in the future we can work somthing out.

15. Hey I know this is an old thread, but nice grow on those plants!! :hello:

By the way, I have c4 x black russian freebies from dr. chronic...... shall i germ them or what!!?!??!:devious:

16. damn this thread reminded me i have a blackberry kush seed SOMEWHERE around here! your threads are the shit hash, i'm LOVIN the recipes, especially the sweet tea

17. Those were some really purple buds.

Wish there were more pictures though.

18. the famous hashmouf lives like 30 minutes from me, I am excited because I think I know where my meds come from now.:hello::wave: