Hashmouf Presents...Project: "Black Russian"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Hashmouf, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Man I've been gone for so long that I forgot you even had this project going on. Ive never seen black russian, blackberry a few times and I finally got my hands on some white russian about 3 weeks ago. It was a very, very nice strain. I cant wait to see the cross, especially grown by someone with such a frosty, trich-covered green thumb :D.

2. Hey, HM. Hope the grow is going well. I assume you have someone taking care of it in your absence?

3. looking good I can not wait till I can start.

4. Ok so I harvested and I got pics that all I gonna say cuz Im wasted and lazy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I got pics so enjoy with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just a couple for now, more soon!

5. From far away itll look like mids, but then upon further inspection.....DANKS!

6. Harvest pics with no macros? Why Hashmouf, WHY!? Torture!

Looking delicious...

7. ooooooohhh thats nice! post lots of pics and let me know the final weight.

8. Nice buds, great Hefe :D
    DM

9. hashmouf - I didnt know you could harvest with a WEED WHACKER!

:)

10. LMAO IMgreen

Hashmouf- what kinda hash are you gonna do for us with the trimmings????

I suggest brownies :D

or a surprize would be nice too

11. With all that bud your drinking weissbier? Tried to drink a mass of that today (it was free) and it's like drinking horse piss.

12. Thats a pretty special harvest you got there, bro. We need some macros though!! :eek:

13. very nice sir! :cool:

now, macros or ban :D

14. yo hash.. looking good man congratz!

Just got back from Northern Cali, what a killer area man. Drove from SF to Eureka and back. Can't wait to do it again.

congratz on the buds, they look great!

peace

15. congrats hash, this has been one great grow dude. i look forward to your next one. what will you going to grow next? i know you have your choice of only cali's best lol:smoke:

16. I came in late, but just at the right time! Looking forward to those pictures. :D

17. I will have some up soon, I didnt have my camera that day so I could take any good shots but I will get some asap.

18. a little over 9 OZ. and its almost all gone already!!!

19. What are talking about??? Hefewizen is the shit, thats grown folks beer!

20. Did you smoke all your patients buds? lol